The "say hello" thread

Lean back, put the sunscreen on, sip on a Mai Tai, and shoot the breeze. No serious discussion allowed here.
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
GJIROKASTRA

LOOK UPON ME AND DESPAIR

Post by GJIROKASTRA »

HELLO LOWSFRIENDS!

Player name: GJIROKASTRA
You may also know me as: GOD OF ET
Nationality: SERENISSIMA POLONIA
Started playing RTCW/ET: RTCW/ET STARTED PLAYING ME
Favorite class/weapon: GOD
Favorite ET map: OASIS
Favorite ET teammate: GJIROKASTRA
Biggest ET rival: EVERYBODY
Biggest ET pet peeve: 4 ENGS ON RADAR; 3 FOPS ON OASIS IN AXIS (RAMM MONTY AND RANDOM NAB LIKE FARTINGPANDA);3 COVS ON FUELDUMB; JORMA ON TANK AND MG; XAVI DOING TRICKPLANT ON MY FAVOURITE MAP; KIANO SPAWNKILL NADE IN BOXROOM AT GOLDRUSH; KIANO RIFLENADE WINCH COMES AFTERWARDS; QPAQ MORTARING AT 1AM 7VS7; CONFUSED MUCHACHO ON AXIS (2000/2000 10MIN OF MAP);CRUX TAPPING OUT AT 19 SEC SPAWNTIME; OINK DOING JUICY TRICKJUMPS IN FRONT OF ME; SONIC PREFERING TO SHOOT INSTEAD REVIVING, DOING 20 DMG TOTAL AND DIES; LIQUID PLAYING ******* RADIO ETC ETC ETC
Favorite world leader (past or present): NEVER IN A HISTORY A SOLE LEADER UNITED 100% WORLD, LOW
Favorite dish: PUSSY
Secret talent: I CAN MOVE EACH EAR AT WILL; MINDCONTROL

funny facts: I don't even possess a proper config, never used any sort of hacks, was never doing any pracs, as i don't invest much in hardware - got 75fps at best. This confession is meant to make you even more humiliated when getting rekt by mighty GJIRO.

PS all above are to be considered as maniac delusions. this is not my computer, its not me
Monty on the Run

Re: The "say hello" thread

Post by Monty on the Run »

Interesting, GJIRO :o So you hail from the city of Gjirokastra? Monty would love to go there and explore the castle.

BTW a world leader is someone who is the leader of a country, especially an economically powerful country. He does not have to rule the whole globe.
s0nic

Post by s0nic »

SONIC PREFERING TO SHOOT INSTEAD REVIVING, DOING 20 DMG TOTAL AND DIES;
Dear GJIRO, here is my thought process when it comes to revives:

Will i die instantly as soon as i pull out the syringe?
If yes, no revive.

If i revive, will the player i'm reviving die as soon as the shield fades without doing anything useful?
If yes, no revive.

If it's <5 sec to spawn, i'm only reviving if there's a chance of getting tactical advantage over the enemy by keeping our numbers high in the forward position. If it's a hopeless situation you should tapout and i should selfkill.

If you're a skilled medic player i'm basically dying to revive you unless it's short spawn.

Revive priority is medic>engi>everyone else.

So often players here push at wrong times, only to be killed with 20+ seconds left on spawn. If that player is an idiot, why should i risk dying and being dead for so long just to revive him so he can die again 5 seconds later? Wait until it's safe to rev you and you'll get the life giving juice from my mighty syringe. Or learn to play around spawntimes. I am far from a good player but i try to use that thing inside my skull as much as i can when playing, so next time i don't revive you, try doing the same and maybe you'll start seeing your own mistakes and learn to avoid repeating them in the future :)
retired
GJIROKASTRA

Post by GJIROKASTRA »

@Monteskiusz
1.Because albanian touristic boom has started few years ago and it was happening at shore areas, I'd expect that more organized and civilised tourism has now reached interior. More organised and civilised than my alcohol and drug boosted push through it - apart from capital, we encountered a huge impact of Hoxha's isolationist politics taking place decades after its fall, but it was happening just before lemmings noticed hey, albania is like 25% more cheap than Corfu. Now it should be safe to go there for you soft westerners, but I'd highly reccomend not to go at eastern part of country, especially north-eastern, because it's basically a narco-state and no-go zone.
Best and most efficient way to travel - microbuses for locals, going practicly everywhere. Place yourself in middle of queue, observe how much locals are paying for fare (was 2-3 euro for ~150km!!!) and demand the same for yourself as he WILL try to charge you 1000% more. Next one is leaving within hour, so no big deal.

2. Perhaps the better way was to specify it as world-class leader, a figure who is highly recognizable in european conciousness.

@Sonic
You're making a serious mistake in your thinking process, if you assume i cannot recognize situation when i should tap out.
I'm talking about situations when there is a safe time-window for a revive (including convinient spawntime, environment, position of teammates blahblah), moreover, it would be tactially wise to rev to hold position/create crossfire/set pressure, but you willingly choose to go for dmg instead of healing. I've played long enough here to predict whenever a player WILL fend off opposition, and when he will NOT and die like moron - this is what makes Mucha an excellent player - not only because of an aim, but also because i never saw him willingly missing this window for a revive.
But don't worry Sonic! You've made great progress thru this months, your occasional cock-ups are not spoling the pleasure of playing with you 8-)
TL;DR revive low
PS Have you ever once talked with actual white Afrikaner about his motherland and it's politics?
Monty on the Run

Monty will by the end of 2020 racket off a paid for vacation (plane tickets + hotel) to an exotic destination with +25 degrees all year :!: Those eligible for this racket giveaway will be the ones who fill out this form:

Player name:
You may also know me as:
Started playing RTCW/ET:
Favorite class/weapon:
Favorite ET map:
Favorite ET teammate:
Biggest ET rival:
Biggest ET pet peeve:
Favorite world leader (past or present):
Favorite dish:
Secret talent:
FudgeBalls

Post by FudgeBalls »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:52 pm
Monty will by the end of 2020 racket off a paid for vacation (plane tickets + hotel) to an exotic destination with +25 degrees all year :!: Those eligible for this racket giveaway will be the ones who fill out this form:
I can't wait to win this, and then never go.

Player name: Fudge
You may also know me from: Pokemon Showdown
Nationality: UK
Started playing RTCW/ET: I must have been about 8, so early 2000's
Favorite class/weapon: Engi / Nerdrifle
Favorite ET map: Fuel Dump
Favorite ET teammate: My BFF Monty
Biggest ET rival: My BFF Monty
Biggest ET pet peeve: Teammates unwilling to be sacrificed
Favorite band (past or present): King Crimson, with Led Zeppelin close behind.
Favorite dish: Fish, prawns and rice. Any dish containing those ingredients.
Secret talent: Musician and wannabe Author
Monty on the Run

Nice, FudgeBalls :) We have several budding musicians in our community it seems. Would love to read your erotic novels :shock:
DoodleBug

Post by DoodleBug »

Waiting for the server to get it's act straight...

Player name: DoodleBug.
You may also know me from: The pub, the roof of Tesco's, Pokemon Showdown.
Nationality: England.
Started playing RTCW/ET: I must have been about 9, so early 2000's.
Favorite class/weapon: Engi / Noobrifle.
Favorite ET map: Fuel Dump.
Favorite ET teammate: FudgeBalls, I never catch him online tho.
Biggest ET rival: Monty, quite the opposite situation...
Biggest ET pet peeve: Teammates too keen to be sacrificed.
Favorite band (past or present): Led Zeppelin, with King Crimson close behind.
Favorite dish: Prawns, fish and rice. Any dish containing those ingredients.
Secret talent: Resurrection.
Monty on the Run

Only one entrant per person into the contest, DoodleBug/FudgeBalls :!:

You are obviously desperate to win the vacation to an exotic destination, because as an Englishman you are pale as a ghost :lol:
Knocker

Post by Knocker »

Player name: Knocker
You may also know me as:Knocker Lee
Nationality: British (not European)
Started playing RTCW/ET: 2009 (Yes 11 years and I still suck donkey balls)
Favorite class/weapon: Engy (A good way to explain low kills)
Favorite ET map: Supply (Put it on the main server!!!!)
Favorite ET teammate: Knockers heroes ( we did not do very well due to me being SH**)
Biggest ET rival: KianoKianoKiano (he is so far up his own ass he cant see day light, plus he ran through my mines to plant his own AGHHHHH)
Biggest ET pet peeve: Arrogant players that call people lows when it really doesn't matter as the game is dead and should be encouraging noobs not trolling them
Favourite band: Slipknot, Bru-C
Favorite world leader (past or present): Nelson Mandela (Dat man done good init)
Favorite dish: Spag-Bol all day long YUMMMMMMMM
Secret talent: Radio presenter, I love broadcasting and making people laugh