Hirntot group photo

Lean back, put the sunscreen on, sip on a Mai Tai, and shoot the breeze. No serious discussion allowed here.
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Monty on the Run

Hirntot group photo

Post by Monty on the Run »

1. FruiT – likes to climb trees and collect apples and oranges. Sells them at the local fare to make ends meet. Also doubles as a ventriloquist dummy.
2. c0rnn – first monkey to ever be sent into space and return successfully. Became a genius by accident when diving headfirst into an empty pool. Believed to be somewhere between 80-100 years old.
3. Liquid Sn. – plays the banjo and sings duet-style with his dog on guitar. Once the lead singer of a band called “Pearl Harbor and the Explosions”. Eats worms.
4. MaryJane – chicken-hearted and dunderhead. Became Miss Mongolia in 2008. Had fifteen marriage proposals but stayed faithful to her farm animals.
5. benny – Russian spy known to wear women’s clothing as disguise. Came up with the Malaysian Chest Implosion Torture. Believed to have helped Trump get elected.
6. Harlekin – direct descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. Frequently visits UFOs with his astral body. Can intercept subjects in their dreams and hypnotize them.
7. dichterhund – animal rights activist who have survived countless assassination attempts. Was on a “cheeseburger only” diet for 20 years. Now a vegan and will not eat anything that hurts animals in any way.
Attachments
group.jpg
group.jpg (161.47 KiB) Viewed 16980 times
Buro

Re: Hirntot group photo

Post by Buro »

Where is ogni
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

Funny thing is that I actually eat worms.
OgniW@n
[!!!]

Post by OgniW@n »

Buro wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:03 pm
Where is ogni
If my old eyes are right, i must be the 2nd one. Nice, friendly and !smart.

Ciao
Ingo