Com_maxfps 333

Got Problems with Hardware or Software? Try it here...
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Zeta

Re: Com_maxfps 333

Post by Zeta »

But i thought these two commands about physics would force anyone to have a simulated 125 fps experience for jump height and jump distance...

About having more recoil: worse for people using 333 fps, not better, so how exactly is that a problem?

About sten shooting more before overheating: already happening using 200 fps, but you are not limiting fps to 125 fps.

So, if you really want to be "fair" limit the max fps to 125 or... go "all in" and allow 333 fps.

I just care about 333 fps mainly about having a smoother experience and because i can compensate for having a worse ping (example 70) with a lower input lag overall and seeing an enemy, maybe, a fraction of a second before on my screen.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

The answer is no, I don't want to guinea pig our server to experiment what breaks with 333 and what not. 200 is the limit I'm willing to push.

Even with b_fixedphysicsfps 125 it you have com_maxfps 200 there are some jumps you cannot make, because it's still messed up.
Zeta

Post by Zeta »

So i guess R.I.P. best trick jumps possible in the game as well.

"Guinea Pig", such drama for something you can always reverse and HBC had 333 fps in the past, server is still alive now.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Best trick jumps are on 125, 333 are fake jumps.

Yes, they lowered the fps when I told them about it. You're welcome.