Razer cynosa lite

Got Problems with Hardware or Software? Try it here...
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Razer cynosa lite

Post by Liquid Sn. »

Hey guys, I need your help.
Yesterday I bought a keyboard - Razer Cynosa Lite and I'm having a problem with keys:
When I'm pressing "a" and anything else and try to switch to medpack which is on key "6" it doesnt choose it.
I checked on notepad and when letter A+anything is pressed it blocks some keys. I can press 1,2,3,4,5 but 6,7,8 is simply blocked. Only when I release A+something I can press those blocked numbers.
ET nerds pls help:P
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Re: Razer cynosa lite

Post by Liquid Sn. »

Tested on every USB I had, tested on laptop. Same shit every time. I'm giving the keyboard back. I will see if this model is faulty or only this keyboard...
evirdrevo

Re: Razer cynosa lite

Post by evirdrevo »

Sounds like ghosting and its a hardware issue where you can't press too many keys at the same time. Shouldn't be possible on a keyboard that advertises itselfs as a gaming kb, but hey, its razer!

Just get a corsair mechanical keyboard with good cherry switches

edit:
[q]The Cynosa’s lower price means that this unit uses membrane keys rather than mechanical technology[/q]

That's not a gaming keyboard, tbfh :)