Hey, so I was banned about 10 years ago...

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
trickjay

Hey, so I was banned about 10 years ago...

Post by trickjay »

Hi all,

I was banned for some foolish mistakes i did (getting curious as a kid and tried some wallhacks), I recently got back to ET and figured i should try join your server seeing as it was 10 years ago and well i had my try of wallhack back then and i do admit it was fun seeing i was 12-13 years :). I was simply wondering if you would consider lifting my 10 year ban and give me another chance of playing on your servers as i would like to say i have matured quite a bit since then. If so i would gladly provide ID and nickname and such if you would consider letting an old player into this old game once again :)

cheers
Monty on the Run

Re: Hey, so I was banned about 10 years ago...

Post by Monty on the Run »

I think the statute of limitations is exactly 10 years so you might be in luck.

I'm just shocked that in 10 years you haven't considered moving out of your parents' basement and get a new IP together with some new hardware. Might be easier than beg like a dog ;)
trickjay

Post by trickjay »

ah, so we are going for insults i see. Mature.
benny

Post by benny »

How do you know you're banned? How do we know you're grown up?
Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:40 am
I think the statute of limitations is exactly 10 years so you might be in luck.
Well, I was thinking abaut the same :roll:

Code: Select all

<Hirntot> Global Chat [ CocAinE: dude honestly, arent there better ways to out yoursealf as homosexual than using mortar? ]