Cheater?

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Cheater?

Post by Liquid Sn. » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Today some guy with good movement and lots of headshots played with us:

https://ufile.io/sivbm

https://ufile.io/nwj5y

High acc and HS% but I couldn't find fishy moments to tell for sure that he is using something.
Could be very good or just hide it. I'm asking for your opinion.

User avatar
Monty on the Run
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:41 pm
Location: The Outer Reaches of your Mind

Re: Cheater?

Post by Monty on the Run » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 am

I'm more curious as to why crUx today served christmas for that "notshootej" guy or whatever his nick was.

crUx already displayed with the thread he made about "headshooter" that he likes to kick first and ask questions later. I reviewed that demo crUx provided, and I must say I am shocked at how easy it is to be labelled "fishy" in these parts of the woods. I think it would behoove everyone to not be so quick to cast negative judgement & suspicion on players just because they play better than you. Grape shot!

crUx
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:26 am

Re: Cheater?

Post by crUx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:40 am

Good ole Monty. Anyway demo is here https://www.upload.ee/files/9397045/not ... dm_84.html
I thought he had wallhack, that is why he got kicked.

User avatar
a domestic cat
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Wild East

Re: Cheater?

Post by a domestic cat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:47 am

I can't see any preshooting nor aiming through walls except few moments, which could be caused by lag distortion in demo. Seems like a skilled player and if he uses something, hides it very well. On the other hand, considering his skill, I'm suprised he fails to time a nade correctly so often. :>
<sCript>why i eyez ya<ScRipt/>

agh
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: Cheater?

Post by agh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 pm

crUx wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:40 am
Good ole Monty. Anyway demo is here https://www.upload.ee/files/9397045/not ... dm_84.html
I thought he had wallhack, that is why he got kicked.
And this is why you're a bad admin considering these topics. You kick people you don't like or because of gameplay/aim you don't understand. You don't invest the time in making fact based decisions - that is the real work of an admin, not just using funsounds and shuffle teams if they're not pleasing you.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:52 pm
Today some guy with good movement and lots of headshots played with us:

https://ufile.io/sivbm

https://ufile.io/nwj5y

High acc and HS% but I couldn't find fishy moments to tell for sure that he is using something.
Could be very good or just hide it. I'm asking for your opinion.
It is obvious what SWEET in those colors stands for. NgN is a short nick.

https://www.gamestv.org/event/52541-fin ... tatistics/
https://www.gamestv.org/event/52885-tag-vs-team-visual/

End of discussion.

User avatar
Monty on the Run
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:41 pm
Location: The Outer Reaches of your Mind

Re: Cheater?

Post by Monty on the Run » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:04 pm

agh wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 pm
And this is why you're a bad admin considering these topics. You kick people you don't like or because of gameplay/aim you don't understand. You don't invest the time in making fact based decisions - that is the real work of an admin, not just using funsounds and shuffle teams if they're not pleasing you.
agh wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 pm
It is obvious what SWEET in those colors stands for. NgN is a short nick.

https://www.gamestv.org/event/52541-fin ... tatistics/
https://www.gamestv.org/event/52885-tag-vs-team-visual/

End of discussion.
I can only concur, agh. I am fighting my own battle against crUx these days because apparently he's a sore loser. Newsflash crUx: if I frag you then I'm entitled to celebrate with a voicechat. Not a "spam" voicechat like you claim (that would be woohooing over and over again); but a single solemn voicechat. If you can't take that then maybe multiperson shooters isn't for you. You should try needlepointing and some anger management classes.

crUx
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:26 am

Re: Cheater?

Post by crUx » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:54 pm

Monty lately you spam your grape shot after every damn kill. You used to do it in moderation, which is OK, but your propensity to get overexcited with the said voicechat has got you in trouble before and not only with me. Remember your goon status?

User avatar
Monty on the Run
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:41 pm
Location: The Outer Reaches of your Mind

Re: Cheater?

Post by Monty on the Run » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:30 pm

Okay, I'll do it less often now. Understood.

OgniW@n
[!!!]
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Cheater?

Post by OgniW@n » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:25 am

Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:30 pm
Okay, I'll do it less often now. Understood.
Thank you!

evirdrevo
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Cheater?

Post by evirdrevo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:38 pm

Jorma does the exact same thing.

For those doubting Nuggan, he was always renowed for his aim, check out some of his work on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +territory
Last edited by evirdrevo on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply