Page 1 of 1

licious - wh

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:47 pm
by c0rnn
I banned licious for WH. Please review and prove me wrong so I can unban. Thanks.

https://www.upload.ee/files/10788759/de ... dm_84.html

Re: licious - wh

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:04 am
by Pullapoika
There are a couple of slightly questionable spots where he croutches and aims at the right spot, but that could be just luck. Imo there isn't enough clear evidence to warrant a ban. He could have a wh or not but I wouldn't ban him based on this demo alone.

Re: licious - wh

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm
by Monty on the Run
c0rnn wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:47 pm
I banned licious for WH. Please review and prove me wrong so I can unban. Thanks.

https://www.upload.ee/files/10788759/de ... dm_84.html
How about YOU first point to the times in demo where you "think" he used WH? :roll:

Reading posts like these is like being approached by a religious fanatic - selling the invisible product. Anyone can just make up that a God exist. Same way anyone can just make up that a WH exist.

My God c0rnn, ET is not going to have any players left if you keep this up :(

Re: licious - wh

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:43 pm
by c0rnn
Just to make it clear, I did not have sound while watching/recording and that clouded my judgement. This is also why I opened this topic so others can prove me wrong and I can unban. If I am 100% sure of cheats I just ban, upload a demo on our hub and don't ask any questions.

This is my 1st wrongful ban Monty, and this is my 1st ban that I wasn't sure of (hence this topic). Everyone else I (personally) banned deserved it because they were obviously cheating. Don't be a smartass.

Re: licious - wh

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:18 am
by OgniW@n
Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm
How about YOU first point to the times in demo where you "think" he used WH? :roll:
IMHO its not always useful to point others nose on the moment thats suspicious. If i ask for a opinion it would maybe be nice to take the same effort in watching the demo that is talked about as in writing a post like that.

Some skilled and experienced ppl here help to keep this place with its server alive, bashing them dont help and IMHO dont give them the respect they have earned. Behind the curtains many ppl that took and take responsibility have already quit or are short to do so. I dont think that this kind of attitude shown above leads to some confidence in the freetime that was put into our community.

Cheers Ingo

Re: licious - wh

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 pm
by Monty on the Run
c0rnn wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:43 pm
This is my 1st wrongful ban Monty, and this is my 1st ban that I wasn't sure of (hence this topic). Everyone else I (personally) banned deserved it because they were obviously cheating. Don't be a smartass.
Are we supposed to forget the whole Rgman fiasco that you engineered? :roll: But I get your point and won't be sticking my nose into future invisible WH sightings.
OgniW@n wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:18 am
Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm
How about YOU first point to the times in demo where you "think" he used WH? :roll:
IMHO its not always useful to point others nose on the moment thats suspicious. If i ask for a opinion it would maybe be nice to take the same effort in watching the demo that is talked about as in writing a post like that.
Oh dear God... OgniW@n: I was just waiting for this type of reply to pop up from you. Whenever there's some sort of disagreement between the clan and the regular players, you always side with the clan - no matter what! You may not play like a pro, but you kiss ass as a pro :oops:

The issue here isn't that c0rnn has posted a demo of someone he thinks use WH. Quite the contrary - I applaud him for being open about it and not just silently ban players (like others in his position have done in the past).

What I have an issue with is not posting any timestamps, nor any clue about where to look in the demo. Imagine going to court and arguing that a person should be jailed and banned from society forever. The judge looks at the prosecutor bemused and says: "OK, so where's the evidence?" The prosecutor looks back at the judge with a smug look and says: "Here's a videotape. Please review and prove me wrong so I can drop the charges". The courthouse fills with laughter :lol:

Unfortunately, normal Western society rules do not apply to Hirntot when it comes to the proceedings of finding a cheater guilty. The defendant (licious) probably doesn't even know this thread exist.

Re: licious - wh

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:01 pm
by c0rnn
I didn't ban rgmann, nor did I "engineer" anything, I just agreed with the evidence.

Re: licious - wh

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:52 am
by OgniW@n
Monty on the Run wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 pm
OgniW@n wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:18 am
Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm
How about YOU first point to the times in demo where you "think" he used WH? :roll:
IMHO its not always useful to point others nose on the moment thats suspicious. If i ask for a opinion it would maybe be nice to take the same effort in watching the demo that is talked about as in writing a post like that.
Oh dear God... OgniW@n: I was just waiting for this type of reply to pop up from you. Whenever there's some sort of disagreement between the clan and the regular players, you always side with the clan - no matter what! You may not play like a pro, but you kiss ass as a pro :oops:
A line is crossed now. EOD at this point here for me.
The issue here isn't that c0rnn has posted a demo of someone he thinks use WH. Quite the contrary - I applaud him for being open about it and not just silently ban players (like others in his position have done in the past).
If you dont get the reason for a ban it doesnt mean its done silent. At this point youve got no clue how !!! works and i dont think you will ever get a chance to experience it. [/quote]
Unfortunately, normal Western society rules do not apply to Hirntot when it comes to the proceedings of finding a cheater guilty. The defendant (licious) probably doesn't even know this thread exist.
Simple solution, as u are not confident with the way !!! acts and behaves, simply leave and try your best on other servers or games. If you are not willing to do so, please reread your words before you post and be more focused into solutions but in abuse.

Ciao
Ingo

Re: licious - wh

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:39 pm
by a domestic cat
Monty on the Run wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 pm
Rgman fiasco that you engineered?
You can blame me for that one.