BOBiKA admin abusing

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
evirdrevo

Re: BOBiKA admin abusing

Post by evirdrevo »

I find this thread disturbing to say the least.
Mezeskalacs

Post by Mezeskalacs »

At some places users get banned for such language, not admin rights.

Just my two cents.
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

Monty's network of informants can reveal that there is a family connection between BOBiKA and OgniW@an. Journalist had set up post outside OgniW@n's palace in hope of getting an exclusive on this executive scandal. In the wee early hours of Friday OgniW@n appeared from his palace, launching a set of golf clubs in the back of his car, before hastily moving to the front of his vehicle. When pressed for a quote, OgniW@n sneered: "Family comes first and ET second". Then OgniW@n called Epstein (who’s still alive), and planned their after party.  
OgniW@n
[!!!]

Post by OgniW@n »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:06 am
Monty's network of informants can reveal that there is a family connection between BOBiKA and OgniW@an. Journalist had set up post outside OgniW@n's palace in hope of getting an exclusive on this executive scandal. In the wee early hours of Friday OgniW@n appeared from his palace, launching a set of golf clubs in the back of his car, before hastily moving to the front of his vehicle. When pressed for a quote, OgniW@n sneered: "Family comes first and ET second". Then OgniW@n called Epstein (who’s still alive), and planned their after party.  
THX for proving again what i have to see in you.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Based on the screenshots posted, the admins have decided not to give admin level back to bobika.
ohnoes

Post by ohnoes »

c0rnn wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:15 pm
Based on the screenshots posted, the admins have decided not to give admin level back to bobika.

I play a lot on this server, and today bobika (sitjea) abused his powers again, he still has admins right? How?
He is known as a toxic player in the ETPro community. If you want people to abuse admin powers, he is right guy for the job, because he is unable to handle it. There are enough good alternatives, if you want to have an admin that will not abuse his powers. And I am not talking about myself.

Demos:
First 2min, he teamkilled me on purpose for no reason
http://www.hyperion-gaming.net/2020-12- ... adar.dm_84
Previous map (to prove I did not do anything to offend him)
http://www.hyperion-gaming.net/2020-12- ... nest.dm_84
Ser4no

Post by Ser4no »

c0rnn wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:15 pm
So basically there are still some players, who have problems playing online games, while being admin? :D
With great power, comes great responsibility.
Imo thats a goood piece of news, that somebody is an archAdmin like c0rnn:).
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

Now all we need to do is complain about xmas grush and the new map and we can make Hirntot great again.