BOBiKA admin abusing

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Mxt0r

BOBiKA admin abusing

Post by Mxt0r »

Hello dear Hirntot community,

Since a while, i'm havins issues with a guy who seems to have admin roles.
I talk about BOBiKA.

Indeed, since a while, for no reason, as soon as i write a message, whatever it is (never insults) this dude constantly get me kicked / muted for no reason (or his reason is : being stupid) it always happens, and i got many people who are witness.

I am not well known into the Hirntot community i am aware of it and have no weight on it.

But a guy like BOBiKA who's pretty often toxic into the Discord ETPro channel and also on the servers should not be allowed to wear admin roles.
He is abusing of it and that's not fair imo...

You can check the server logs (August 31th, 2020 at around 18:00 CEST he also muted a friend who took my defense after apparently but i have no proofs, so maybe with serverlogs you could verify)

I took some screenshots of it

I agree that the name is a bit bad but this guy was a friend of mine who got muted after he asked why Bobi kicked me out, so as he got muted, he renames as this one (August, 11th 2020) (I want to precise that this time i was kicked because i said exactly "wow Bobika not even best acc :P")

and this one is the one of today (August, 31th, 2020 at around 18:00 CET)

I'm tired of regarding who is there before i join cause i always have in mind to be kicked for no reason if bobika is here.. :x

Thanks for your comprehension and your reading, I didn't want to annoy you with this minor problem but this time it's too much (and sorry i didnt took screenshots the previous time when i got kicked)
Mxt0r

Re: BOBiKA admin abusing

Post by Mxt0r »

Ok, sorry for 2nd post but I could reconnect and ask for explanations,

Here how it went :

I also add the video of a friend of mine who recorded his game, I renamed it to make it easier to find if ever you watch it : https://www.upload.ee/files/12220087/bo ... dm_84.html

i can see that someone else has done a refabuse (he was right imo)
Astro:

Post by Astro: »

Hello All !!

I have already talk with One admin for say this probleme ... he say to me : " we gonna check this probleme .."
But apparently that not fixed .
Today he against mute Mxt0r and kick him for no reason , and mute me when i ask why he doing that ..

lots of people ask him why he abuse always same respond we are annoying ... but apparently only him is .

Please admins do real something for that and be careful who you gave ref !!

ps: Sorry for my english ✌
Peace 😒 :x
fishy'

Post by fishy' »

Yeah i was there too, no reason for the mute and kick, everybody was playing normal before he join and show he has ref password.

there are already few players, there was no reason at all to do that, and when i ask him he just say "because i can mute him".

Imo you should take care of the player that holds 68acc in a hole map, but nah forget it ;)

Sitjea never forget that we are the players that full your server, we are the players that you need to play the game.

You are worse admin than crux, that has been better in the past times, seems he just care more about playing.
Mxt0r

Post by Mxt0r »

And here we go again, I tried to join... he didn't wait anything (3 others specs)

I tried to join but I couldn't so he did instant kick
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

lol, how did this guy skip the usual ranks and straight to non-member admin? :D
OgniW@n
[!!!]

Post by OgniW@n »

Hi hyperloop,
hyperloop wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:41 pm
he is playing on our server for a loong time and has an admin background. As very few refs and admin used to play on los and quite a lot of trouble started there, we decided to give an regular player there admin rights in order to keep on eye on it. Thats all.

Concerning this topic here it reminds me on antoher well know player on our servers. He also posted a lot of screens, but ususaly the one that fit. Wht i want to say is: A screenshot doesnt show the whole situation, maybe stuff that happened lonoger ago.

I admit that i dont invest much effort in educating players i asked again and again and agin to behave. They also get an instant action by me.

But here ive got to admit that there comes up a feeling that it might be more personal than it should. Hopefully the other main person will drop some words here as well.

Ciao
Ingo
Mxt0r

Post by Mxt0r »

OgniW@n wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:24 am
Hi hyperloop,
hyperloop wrote:
he is playing on our server for a loong time and has an admin background. As very few refs and admin used to play on los and quite a lot of trouble started there, we decided to give an regular player there admin rights in order to keep on eye on it. Thats all.

Concerning this topic here it reminds me on antoher well know player on our servers. He also posted a lot of screens, but ususaly the one that fit. Wht i want to say is: A screenshot doesnt show the whole situation, maybe stuff that happened lonoger ago.

I admit that i dont invest much effort in educating players i asked again and again and agin to behave. They also get an instant action by me.

But here ive got to admit that there comes up a feeling that it might be more personal than it should. Hopefully the other main person will drop some words here as well.

Ciao
Ingo
Hello Ogni

Well, indeed screenshots doesn't show the whole story before, that's why when i know he is here I try to record, and in this current case, i've joined the demo of a friend who was here before i even arrive so you can see the whole story of this current "action".

About the fact to give a regular member the admin rights, why not, but the prolem is that troubles you've seen on this server are made almost all the time by this guy, so it was the worst person to give admins rights :P :roll: just look the ETPro discord channel and you'll see he is making memes and troll of everyone with personnal pictures and co... he is talking way too much and for some reasons, he indeed has a personnal issue with me (i don't even know why) but it doesn't allow him to act like he does if i've not violated any rule to deserve a mute or a kick.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

OgniW@n wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:24 am
Hi hyperloop,
hyperloop wrote:

Ciao
Ingo
Hi Ingo,

I am well aware of who bobika is, but I wouldn't consider him a regular who played a lot on these servers. Even before the server crash. You are entitled to appoint whomever you want, I just find this an interesting appointment. I believe in this instance that mxtor is in the right. Even if the jpeg doesn't show the whole story, he is not even aware of the automatic server settings that shows on the last jpegs.
Mxt0r

Post by Mxt0r »

Some new BOBiKA's messages updates (3th September 2020 at around 18:30 on the ETPro 6v6 Gather ETPro channel)

(Good admin talking like this right ?
Please watch the ETPro 6v6 discord channel and check my messages, i never insult, i don't even start the topic xd)

BOBiKA saying the admin who took a decision against him is a mongol

But apparently they are agree with him (his words aren't even logic between themselves)

But finally he apparently recovered some admins right