Conclusion on problems on the server.

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
RamboLevi

Conclusion on problems on the server.

Post by RamboLevi »

Cheers.
First of all, no, this post is not about apologisement for my swearings in server. We've already discussed that in DC.
I've just found some pictures and facts that are kinda "against" the server (idk how to explain it perfectly).

1. I know, all admins can be different, based on that, people are different too, but the rules are rules, aren't them?
In the first picture (ET's gamma is sometimes shit) you can see the mortar's spammed spot, which happened on phx radar, 3rd phase, when Allies already have the truck. No spawnkill zone, no spawnkill roof, or it was just bugged?

2. In the second picture, you can see a definition of spawncamp. I asked many discord servers (ofc related to etpro and cups), all of them said that "if spawncamp is forbidden,doesn't matter how far u are,it's spawncamp). So you can be an MG, a sniper, a suicido-medico, if you kill the axis/allies who just spawned, that's spawncamp. (Article says: "if you kill them NEXT TO WHERE the players spawn,so they have no chance of fighting back.") This should get a rework a little bit,especially if they're excessive spawncamping+killing. (grush,frostbite mostly).

3. As I shared, rules are rules. Starting with third picture, I would like to address "language" theme aswell.
Many things happening when admins not online, but as I've seen, they can check into the life of the game from discord. Why these guys aren't muted, or warned at least? (will attach more pictures).
Although, some selection is still here, (i won't say names), one of the admins always muted me or Ati (father), for even 1 word of hungarian, which I take offensive, because others could talk in French or German, and finally he at least said !english warning.
And also...these guys are also deputy's or higher rank. Aren't they supposed to keep up to the rules? :D

4. Shuffle+ Team balance.
I will attach other pictures also, but the limit doesn't let me.
Radar,phx. Same map like at 1. paragraph.
Axis was losing, they had 2 afks,so it was -2. Called shuffle while map also because rushing medics's spawncamp, they ignored. Half axis team went out to spec, it was -5, instead of whining, allies didn't even up, only after 2 minutes of waiting, with hard pain.
Happened to me also, when admin was on losing team, he instantly did !shuffle, while previous maps we were suffering. At next campaign, (goldrush), they didn't make the tank,so !shuffle, and !restart... logical! :D

That's the only things I've found so far, hope I helped with something, or opened your eyes at some point.
Attachments
2.PNG
2.PNG (19.92 KiB) Viewed 11911 times
1.PNG
1.PNG (106.88 KiB) Viewed 11911 times
shot0000.jpg
shot0000.jpg (310.46 KiB) Viewed 11911 times
RamboLevi

Re: Conclusion on problems on the server.

Post by RamboLevi »

Remaining pics:
Attachments
shot0005.jpg
shot0005.jpg (349.11 KiB) Viewed 11910 times
shot0001.jpg
shot0001.jpg (346.07 KiB) Viewed 11910 times
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Conclusion on problems on the server.

Post by c0rnn »

Regarding 1, yea I have to add an Axis protection after Axis spawn there. Edit: done.