Insults in game.

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
-Zac->

Insults in game.

Post by -Zac-> »

He's sad to call a ban for players but if someone is so rude to insult all the times, during an entire campaign, maybe some day of relax will be healthy.
He cry all the maps, whining, insulting me (and others players), in public and private, with same old rude words (low, fucking noob, idiot and so on...).
He change nick in various maps, Big Pig and XDXDXDXD, is czerwona sukienka, he never insult me as czerwona but IDK why with this nicks he gone crazy.
:lol:

I have kept one screenshot with a private message:
enemy2.jpg
enemy2.jpg (127.34 KiB) Viewed 14857 times
Thanks for attention and see you in game.
8-)
-Zac->

Re: Insults in game.

Post by -Zac-> »

Good.
Someone downgraded my player level. :shock:
I think is time to leave this game forever.

Bye bye and thank you all for many hour of fun.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

I downgraded you from VIP to Regular because you pointlessly votekicked Peppone when the server wasn't full because he plays bad. Not something a VIP should be doing if you ask me. I then gave Peppone VIP level.

You don't have to cry about it and leave the game because of it (we all know you won't go).
-Zac->

Post by -Zac-> »

Dear Corn (cit.)
:shock:
I am appalled that you admit that you punished (kicked and downgraded) me simply for asking for kick someone (peppone, which was afk and inactive from minutes, as is often the case). I called a vote, nothing serious, I did not disrespect anyone, For me they asked for kick dozens of times (for revenge, joke, for many reasons), many times insulted, and yet no one was kicked for this reason. Here I have opened a thread to report insults, I think I was a serious, kind, fair player, yet you downgraded me. I do not like. I am sorry to leave some friends I have met in the game but treating badly a player who has always behaved (and a donor, also), well is not something I can accept. You kicked and downgraded a regular and fair player for calling a vote. But is a game, not so important and you decided.
So goodbye.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

You don't have to take it that personally like a girl on PMS. Level downgrades aren't permanent.

Server wasn't full, Peppone got kicked before you some minutes ago as well, and then you kicked him again. No need to kick, there is also a putspec vote or just let him auto-afk to spec. Things you as a VIP should know. And AFAIK you were kicking him because he is just a bad player playing his own game.

Brylant above I have set to be auto-muted on connect.

Again, no need to cry about such things, especially getting triggered to the point of quitting ET, really? They are not permanent and they are not game-breaking for you.

About you being Donator I did not know, I can set you to Donator instead of Regular for now. Again, this isn't permanent.
krimi

Post by krimi »

Zac!...Don't be mad, come back and play with us...(Zac!...Non te la prendere torna a giocare con noi)