Tiger admin abuse

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
n1ghtmare

Tiger admin abuse

Post by n1ghtmare »

Just reporting some unprovoked admin abuse from Tiger while I was aliasing on the server because I didn't spend my map throwing him ammo crates instead of shooting people apparently. These screenshots are literally the only interaction we had in which you can clearly see he is insulting me, but kicks me for "being stupid."

TigeR
[!!!]

Re: Tiger admin abuse

Post by TigeR »

Im sorry if you felt abused. It's mine fault. You clearly don't know how to play field ops in this team based game when there are barely 6v6 ppl on the server and I shouldnt expect you to. I always assume ppl know what they are doing because this game is really old. But its ok if you have no idea. I should've just warned you to be more team friendly and not run around dying and wasting resources. I will make sure to just chill when facing clueless players. Lesson learned. Have a nice day. Cheers
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

Last edited by Monty on the Run on Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n1ghtmare

Post by n1ghtmare »

I know how to play the game, standing around giving ammo to people who aren't going to use it anyways is a waste of time. You were spamming you need ammo 2 seconds after I used artillery, I'm not going to wait around for charge to specifically give you ammo. You re-spawn every 30 seconds and there are ammo racks for axis and allies on the map.

There are no rules about how you have to play a specific class on the server. However, there are about insulting people and complaining. Your supposed to be the one enforcing them, not breaking them.
Miria

Post by Miria »

Clearly admins abuse !
HALKO

Post by HALKO »

not gonna lie, I like to see n1ghtmare tilted as he's not my favourtie person on hirntot :D
but I have to agree that kicking someone just because he doesn't play the way you like is clearly abusing your privileges