you are banned from this server

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
dichterhund
[!!!]

Re: you are banned from this server

Post by dichterhund »

hm well if you are able to play at HBC without any problems,
its most likely some configurations we've done while setting up the new server.

maybe some fellow admin got another idea?
popiette

Post by popiette »

Yeah the problem is only on Hirntot, this is weird. Every other server works fine and my PB services are all up OK.
One day I was playing, the day after it said I was banned, although I didn't change anything on my PC and no one banned me. It happened all by itself...

Could it be an ISP ban (mine is from France) ? But that would be strange too...
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

Sometimes the easiest solutions are the best. Have you tried reinstalling et or pb?
popiette

Post by popiette »

Yes both... Looks like an IP ban because I've tried to change or renew almost everything else.
I wasn't expecting much though, as it happened all of a sudden for apparently no reason.
madda
[!!!]

Post by madda »

hi genius,

its really spooky we have to look deep into the server and its take some time. I apologize for the inconvenience.
popiette

Post by popiette »

Thanks a lot :!:
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

You said you tried reinstalling ET... Have you tried with this installer? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34

Uninstall both ET and Punkbuster in the Control Panel, then reinstall with the installer above.
popiette

Post by popiette »

Hi !
I tried with your package, I had like 25 error messages and PB problems; so I reinstalled everything with my old package and now it SEEMS to work... I had done that 2 times already. Who said logic played a special role in computer sciences... :shock:
Not sure this will work for long, but I will try tonight.