Admin Abuse

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
HandEmOver

Admin Abuse

Post by HandEmOver »

Is there any particular reason that if you say something even as a joke amongst adults that it results in players getting muted and banned without any warning? I see players, kicked and muted all of the time for close to nothing. I bet cr0nn would love nothing more than to suck a fat juicy cock.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by c0rnn »

Are you seriously pretending to be an adult right now? Who are you kidding? Either your IQ is under 50 and are obviously mentally challenged, or you are some kid in your "rebellious phase." In either case you show a complete lack of respect and don't care about consequences; in this case you should expect zero tolerance. Instead of apologizing or simply being muted (you could have still played normally without chatting), you decide to make things worse and worse. Good job. Go play some other game or ETLegacy, you're not welcome on ETPro any more. Bye.

I also hope you don't kill anyone in the future with that attitude except yourself.

Edit: just noticed you got a temp ban in 2020 for the same thing - calling others pedophiles. Must be some closet thing.