player 'Legacy is shit' abusing

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Monty on the Run

player 'Legacy is shit' abusing

Post by Monty on the Run »

For a while now I've had a player called 'Legacy is shit' mouthing off and generally being naughty.

I don't know who this player is. I think these might be his aliases.

Today I joined the Hirntot server at 17.45, and 'Legacy is shit' was at it again. This time I decided to document it:

2024-02-09-184527-sw_oasis_b3.dm_84:
16.52 - pushes fellow teammate engi onto his own mines
14.55 - I call the admin command
14.22 - the only referee on the server at the time ([!!!]Pun!*) tells me to STFU (!)

2024-02-09-185418-etl_supply.dm_84:
11.07 - purposely steps on teammate engi's mine
07.16 - teamkill

I know you're asking why I bother with just 2 demos to make a complaint, but like I said this player has been at it for a while now and I've never taken the time to document it. I have a feeling there will be more complaints about this player in the future.

I also think that part of his behaviour stems from him being a VIP and thereby unable to be kickvoted/muted. If he didn't have that protection you might see an improvement. The misbehaviour seems to be directed at those teammates playing the same class as him.
Last edited by Monty on the Run on Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monty on the Run

Re: player 'Legacy is shit' abusing

2024-02-09-203319-fueldump.dm_84:
07.16 - teambleed (not disambiguous - he pulled out his knife and sliced a player that was not blocking him)

Around 50 mins later I had the idea to give my team a friendly advice on how to achieve obj: smoke the axi spawn exits on map Missile so that we could deliver docs at the switch (with a smaller chance of being spotted). 'Legacy is shit' shut that idea down with his profound logic:

Based on his comment ("so you can camp camp and camp") it seems he is objecting to my playing style (which is ironic because I was playing medic and reviving/healing him non-stop to cover for his mistakes). I don't think this player can be rehabilitated.
Monty on the Run

Played a few rounds tonight, and 'Legacy is shit' was at it from the get-go.

2024-02-16-185733-sw_oasis_b3.dm_84:

07.23 - defuse teammate's mines (in order to plant his own)
07.15 - defuse teammate's mines (in order to plant his own)
05.43 - defuse teammate's mines (in order to plant his own)
05.36 - defuse teammate's mines (in order to plant his own)
01.54 - purposely set off teammate's mine (in order to plant his own)

I alert the ref on server (EXTREME TURBO) about the shenanigans from 'Legacy is shit'. He openly admits to it - with NO fear of repercussions.

I question his logic of relocating the mines only 4 meters further out. Apparently I'm an idiot:

A few seconds later, he dies because a third engi has placed some mines in the south channel that he didn't manage to jump over. Now he curses the third engi out too:

I point out how absurd it is that we can't even kick/mute vote him for his daily abuse:

As I mentioned in the OP, his anger seems to be directed at those teammates playing the same class as him. It isn't hard to figure out why: he wants the XP/kills from the mines, and when he sees a teammate laying down mines that he was planning on using... then that infuriates him. Classic antisocial behaviour.

More charming messages from 'Legacy is shit'. He makes a triple teamkill (2 mines, and 1 nade):

... and instead of being humble, saying sorry, and trying to get along (to avoid a kickvote)... he instead goes off on his teammates:

His reaction to being outgunned by player 'Gnat:>':

30 minutes later he teamkills player 'Messi' (for being in his way):

Before rounding off his night by having a go at the teammate fops (for placing arty in his way):

'Legacy is shit' the VIP player... I certainly don't get it. Was he a nice guy before, but now he's headed for a mental breakdown? Or is he part of the "neighbour of an admin" debacle?
Monty on the Run

Unfortunately there is still problem with player "Legacy is shit" purposely stepping on teammate mines and mouthing off.

2024-03-22-164802-railgun.dm_84:
- From this demo we see player "Legacy is shit" playing engi. As soon as his team capture flag and the other engi in his team plant mines around that area, he starts raging at that engi (for planting mines that he was planning on using). His usual laming commences, where he purposely steps on teammate mines.
- We see that "Legacy is shit" is given two fair warnings that he is being recorded. He answers by being abusive. This is indicative that his demotion had zero effect. He needs a timeout.

2024-03-22-165934-radar.dm_84:
- On this demo, Zeta sat spectator and watched "Legacy is shit" do his thing. The following timestamps and offenses are what Zeta gave me:
09.30 - purposely steps on teammate mine and defuse teammate mine
08.02 - purposely steps on teammate mine
07.20 - purposely steps on teammate mine

2024-03-22-173653-sw_oasis_b3.dm_84:
14.50 - purposely steps on teammate mine