referee HAALAND/h y p e r l oo p loses his mind

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Monty on the Run

referee HAALAND/h y p e r l oo p loses his mind

Post by Monty on the Run »

Just had a peculiar incident on Goldrush. In my team was a player named "testingthistest"... who I just now found out is actually referee HAALAND, AKA h y p e r l oo p, Kevin McCallister, chommie+, impostor, and 64 other aliases. This referee bullied me, and when I dared to take the matter up with him (privately) he proceeded to kick me!

2024-02-10-201800-goldrush-gals.dm_84:

11.08 - testingthistest walks up behind me and pushes me in the back at the exact same moment as I shoot a riflenade. we both die because of it
10.35 - I assumed this was just the action of an inexperienced player, and decided the best course of action would be to politely advice the player. I send him a PM saying "please do not push"
10.35 - testingthistest writes in teamchat: "If ur blocking expect a push"
10.19 - upon seeing his arrogant reply, I decide I should at least let him know there can be consequences. I send him a PM saying "It was recorded. more of that and I show admins"
10.25 - testingthistest kicks me from server!

It's one thing to be a bit impatient and not just do v33 or even wave knife to let him know he is behind me and that I should move. But to go so far that you kick the player when he (politely) questions your actions is beyond belief. This goes to show that some referees believe they can do whatever they want (without consequence).
Last edited by Monty on the Run on Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Re: referee HAALAND/h y p e r l oo p loses his mind

Post by Liquid Sn. »

Sorry dude, u lost me at "Just..."
Keep up the good work, maybe one day it will finally pay off.
PS if you don't like the server feel free to leave, noone will miss you
Monty on the Run

More insanity from referee hyperloop I am afraid.

Today he played under nick "monkey with guts theme". He has been using this new nick for a while now.

2024-03-10-202611-radar.dm_84:

08.33 - referee hyperloop !nkick player HAALAND AKA Suzseemnr without any prior warning. I can only assume that hyperloop is peeved that Suzseemnr here is playing with the same nick as one of his previous 65 aliases. And that goes to show the ego of hyperloop. Suzseemnr is actually a fan of Erling Haaland the footballer, and has been playing as "Erling Haaland" on server before. So for hyperloop to now decide that he has dibs on the HAALAND nick forever (when he has not used that nick since I outted him with this post) is of course ludicrous.
08.13 - I politely ask referee hyperloop in PM: "what did he do?"
07.59 - referee hyperloop writes in chat: "u wann go as well?" This is sign of antisocial behaviour, and goes against everything he has been taught about setting the right example on server.
07.03 - I issue the !admin command, saying "monkey with guts !nkick HAALAND for no apparent reason. threatens to kick me when I ask 'why'"
seconds later - referee hyperloop kicks me from server

As with the previous example above, this sort of reckless behaviour occured when there were no other referees on server. He does what he wants and doesn't seem to care/think that the admins will find out about it.
s0nic

Post by s0nic »

Monty, for the sake of your already deteriorating mental health, i advise you to do the same thing as i did. Quit this game. Trust me, you won't miss much.
retired
Monty on the Run

s0nic wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 pm
Monty, for the sake of your already deteriorating mental health, i advise you to do the same thing as i did. Quit this game. Trust me, you won't miss much.
Small correction to your post, s0nic: you didn't retire - you and your aliases got banned for using hax :lol:

... and if you didn't get caught, you'd still be on server - like a walking clownshow :roll:

Like Monty said before - s0nic - he actually put in a good word for you (ensuring that you didn't get permbanned). And this is how you repay Monty? You have the loyalty of a kneazle!

Your ban ends on 01.01.25. You have 9 months now to do something meaningful with your life. Traveling is always a good option. Last year Monty visited 5 countries on 3 different continents (all on first class). Monty is doing just fine.
s0nic

Post by s0nic »

If you ever see me back on server when my ban ends, i owe you 10k eur. I uninstalled and quit et the day i got banned because that's what i wanted. I never asked for anyone to put in a good word for me, i would very much rather take the perma, so thanks for nothing. Plus if you think i cheated before that time i got caught, i can install the game for an hour and meet you on some server to own you and stream my screen to you :lol:
retired
Monty on the Run

s0nic wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:34 am
If you ever see me back on server when my ban ends, i owe you 10k eur. I uninstalled and quit et the day i got banned because that's what i wanted. I never asked for anyone to put in a good word for me, i would very much rather take the perma, so thanks for nothing. Plus if you think i cheated before that time i got caught, i can install the game for an hour and meet you on some server to own you and stream my screen to you :lol:
s0nic, you're not going to threaten to give Monty 10k eur just for playing on server. Monty dares you to come back and if you do he will pay 20k eur!

But Monty's moral compass tells him it will be wrong to accept your hard earned money. That is why he will set up a hyperloop trust fund. Any money raised from your foolishness and lack of wisdom will go directly into paying hyperloop's medical bills... so that he too can learn from his mistakes and become a better Hirntot citizen.

You two are cut from the same cloth - one needs hacks to feel better about himself, the other needs to kick players when he's having a bad day :evil:
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

s0nic wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:34 am
I never asked for anyone to put in a good word for me, i would very much rather take the perma, so thanks for nothing.
Don't know what he's talking about, but he had nothing to do with the decision.
Monty on the Run

Ok this is getting completely out of hand with this hyperloop guy now:

Using the nick "Home - Resonance" he writes: "!nkick monty read this"

He is obviously upset that I have outed him on this forum.

Anyway, I was told a member of the clan will have a talk with hyperloop. I will be very disappointed if he will still have the ability to !nkick players after what I have shown in this thread.