blocking on hallway.

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
BURPS! new account

blocking on hallway.

Post by BURPS! new account »

you know well i dind t multi tk on purpose, i was blocked by 4 players holding a nade, forward me on on the hallway.
Monty on the Run

Re: blocking on hallway.

Post by Monty on the Run »

I was on server and witnessed BURPS' 4 TKs with 1 nade. I commented on it (because at this point I have seen his shenanigans hundreds of times over the last 2 decades). Seconds later crux kicked him.

BURPS then returns on server some 40 minutes later. He immediately PMs me and says something about I shouldn't blame him for the "accident". I told him I blame his parents.

What's curious is why BURPS takes the time to first return to server and draw attention to his TK... and then later create this thread and draw even more attention to his TK. It's obvious that this was his highlight of the day at the nursing home. He managed to pull off a 4 TK 1 nade combo, and now everyone are talking about it. As insane as this is - and it might even be amusing to some - we shouldn't lose track of the fact that the gameplay suffers because of him. Having this goof run around with nades and picking off his teammates one by one because they are "blocking" kills the competition. It's like giving Gandhi a nuke - he can't help but cause havoc with it. I therefore propose that he not be allowed to carry nades.