VARDASCA the PORCA FURIOSA

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Monty on the Run

VARDASCA the PORCA FURIOSA

Post by Monty on the Run »

For over 2 years now we've had player VARDASCA / RAMBO III / Nicolas JAAR / PORCA FURIOSA run around on server causing havoc. I put this guy in the same category as BURPS, whereas he will start abusing his teammates when he gets bored (with no fear of repercussions). His IP says he's in Portugal and I'm wondering if he's somehow related to fishy... because his laming certainly intensifies when fishy is around (as if he's seeking his approval). The two of them almost always share their own private fireteam. Check the chatlogs of their private fireteam and you will probably find something that strengthens this theory.

16.03.23 the Hirntot admins received a ZIP-file containing a bunch of demos of VARDASCA teamkilling, teambleeding, gibbing teammates, and writing that he wished them cancer. These demos were reviewed, but I don't recall if any action was taken. The ZIP-file is still available should you need to see it again.

Fast forward one year later, and the only option left is to start publicly documenting his laming. With the server now packed to the rim in the evenings (with long waiting times for those sitting in the queue), it's not really fair that a lamer like him gets to take up a slot while a normal rule-abiding player has to sit in the queue and watch him do his thing. Only way this self-proclaimed "furious nut" improves is if he receives a timeout.

2024-02-24-145032-sw_oasis_b3.dm_84:
10.34 - teambleed
11.00 - teambleed (notice his "expert" strategy in doing this... he shoots you in the back, and before you have time to turn around to see who did it he has snuck into a cave and is running full speed towards the other side of the map - makes you wonder how many times he's getting away with this if he can be this devious)

2024-02-24-151142-venice.dm_84:
15.20 - runs into teammate arty on purpose and says "SEE U TK ME TOO" 
rest of the demo - purposely runs into teammate arty (sprinting straight towards the arty and ignoring enemies... obviously in an attempt to get the teammate fops kicked for too much teamdamage)
Monty on the Run

Re: VARDASCA the PORCA FURIOSA

Post by Monty on the Run »

More laming from VARDASCA. Last night he played as "cona da tia aos saltos". If my translation is correct that means "aunt's pussy jumping".

2024-03-05-222418-radar.dm_84:

14.27 - teamkill
12.59 - teamkill
16.19 - teamkill

Server auto-kicked him after the 3rd teamkill. He shouldn't be allowed to ruin the game for others like this. My team lost the round, partly because I was not able to defend while he was shooting me in the back.