Cheater or not.

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Pullapoika
[!!!]

Re: Cheater or not.

Post by Pullapoika »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:19 pm
Pullapoika wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:48 am
Then around the 6:00 he hangs around the alleyway leading to the first allied spawn without any logical reason when theres 2 allied there. And immediately leaves when there are no allies there anymore.
His "logical reason" for hanging around the alleyway is because as mentioned above he's wily enough to realize he will get attacked from both sides. Therefore he's waiting for the allies to spawn at the non-default spawn to check if they will be heading towards him.
That's right, but after the first guy crosses you would think that he'd go behind the corner or something to wait for the other possible coming allies. Or that after he has killed the second guy (Maryjane) he would, again, at least hide or go away since there shouldn't be any more enemies. But I guess that's debatable :?

As for the mortar and the guy behind the corner I guess it can be explained with overaiming but the spots are still weird. Especially with the mortar I think that's a bit weird spot to preaim to the tank path, especially given how well he preaims at other spots. But again debatable.

Personally I think he is cheating but I guess the proof is not fully conclusive.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Wallhack.
mETLA

Post by mETLA »

c0rnn wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:19 pm
Wallhack.
Are you talking about the guy in the first demo or the one in the second demo? In an earlier reply I said that I don't think it's the same person, I'm not sure if someone checked it already.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Second.
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

c0rnn wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:19 pm
Wallhack.
Oh come on now! The fate of Headshooter hangs in the balance and we as civilized people must provide him with proper feedback. I can imagine he's tossing around in his straitjacket at night screaming obscenities.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

For the record, demo 1 and 2 are different players. I don't think the first one uses WH, but the other does.