Stop the idiot

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
diarrhea

Stop the idiot

Post by diarrhea »

Can someone stop an idiot who kicks me.....REASON ; drra( for 1440 minutes)....you ruinied test@laptops christmas mood. Now enjoy christmas in real -life for at lest one day.
This is not fucking funny to me..I mark that I do not have both legs and I'm in a wheelchair and ET is one of the few attractions unlike the idiot what he does.
If he has something to write to me on the forum, he does not have fun........
I note that this is not the first time
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Stop the idiot

Post by c0rnn »

Being on a wheelchair does not magically grant you the permission to use cheats. Next time add a / before using a cheat cvar so it doesn't register as a /say.
diarrhea

Post by diarrhea »

As far as I know the rules on Hirntot are simple ... catch the cheater , recording the demo and sweep away on the forum and the administrator is doing ban.
I ask where this demo is ... and you do not talk nonsense about cvars
cornn?, do you have the proof that I'm cheating?
Admins do not give permission to children without a clue about this game.....
madda
[!!!]

Post by madda »

edit: i need stronger glasses :D

if you use cvars ingame and fail thats your problem we dont need more proofs.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Are you mad that you paid for undetectable hax with tweaked humanized aim and at the end you busted yourself by not being careful? I find that funny. We have demos and logs.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

insert applicable "bring out the popcorn meme" :lol:
diarrhea

Post by diarrhea »

c0rnn wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:11 am
Are you mad that you paid for undetectable hax with tweaked humanized aim and at the end you busted yourself by not being careful? I find that funny. We have demos and logs.
if I understand you well ... I bought an undetectable bot and you did detect it ... how? if it is undetectable ?. I do not think you will have any demos
and with these cvars you have to explain it to me as a child because I do not know what's going on. Cfg I have from your server
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

With a combination of common sense, common gamesense and your clumsiness. Waste of money - how much was it? Did you pay a yearly subscription?
diarrhea

Post by diarrhea »

c0rnn wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:06 pm
With a combination of common sense, common gamesense and your clumsiness. Waste of money - how much was it? Did you pay a yearly subscription?
You completely do not understand what I am writing to you ... you are repeating yours like a mantra. The question is how did you detect something undetectable ?. In my opinion, you are a weak player with an overgrown ego .... I do not have bot, I do not pay subscription ... and I will finish this topic. Greetings.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

Haha, you are one low life polak. Atleast he doesn't resort to cheating to make himself feel better. You selfbusted yourself adjusting your paid hack, doesn't get lower than that. See you soon on server with new Guid, but this time how about you try and gain som actual skill. If not, we will bust you again.