Stop the idiot

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Stop the idiot

Post by c0rnn »

diarrhea wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:09 am
The question is how did you detect something undetectable ?
When it said "undetectable" when you bought your hax that was referring to PunkBuster, not to human judgement or if you bust yourself like you did by adjusting your human aim value in public chat. Your hax aren't idiot-proof.
diarrhea

Post by diarrhea »

hyperloop wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:26 am
Haha, you are one low life polak. Atleast he doesn't resort to cheating to make himself feel better. You selfbusted yourself adjusting your paid hack, doesn't get lower than that. See you soon on server with new Guid, but this time how about you try and gain som actual skill. If not, we will bust you again.
What must be a simpleton to challenge someone from Polish poor people ... I do not care how you are from, I congratulate you on wealth (I do not envy the intellect). Read how many Polish people went through before and after the Second World War and how this country was destroyed for centuries by various occupiers and then speak out. I wish you a nice day ... rich man.
P.S As for your ET skills, you can have many objections.. ;) There have been many discussions about you ... as as a cheater grabs cheaters :lol:
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

I see your skill in interpreting english is as flawed as your skill in this game. I refered to you as a singular subject from poland, not the entire polish people :lol:
diarrhea

Post by diarrhea »

hyperloop wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:30 am
I see your skill in interpreting english is as flawed as your skill in this game. I refered to you as a singular subject from poland, not the entire polish people :lol:
80% of people say you're a cheater and you're not banned because you're a donator..so STFU!!!
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

diarrhea wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:32 am
hyperloop wrote:
80% of people say you're a cheater and you're not banned because you're a donor..so STFU!!!
Haha, the forum should be flooded with demos then :D So sour cuz low is busted :lol:
mETLA

Post by mETLA »

diarrhea wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:40 am
hyperloop wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:26 am
Haha, you are one low life polak. Atleast he doesn't resort to cheating to make himself feel better. You selfbusted yourself adjusting your paid hack, doesn't get lower than that. See you soon on server with new Guid, but this time how about you try and gain som actual skill. If not, we will bust you again.
What must be a simpleton to challenge someone from Polish poor people ... I do not care how you are from, I congratulate you on wealth (I do not envy the intellect). Read how many Polish people went through before and after the Second World War and how this country was destroyed for centuries by various occupiers and then speak out. I wish you a nice day ... rich man.
P.S As for your ET skills, you can have many objections.. ;) There have been many discussions about you ... as as a cheater grabs cheaters :lol:
Maybe you should explain why you write cheat cvars instead of argueing with others about skill or history?
diarrhea

Post by diarrhea »

hyperloop wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:34 am
diarrhea wrote:
hyperloop wrote:
80% of people say you're a cheater and you're not banned because you're a donor..so STFU!!!
Haha, the forum should be flooded with demos then :D So sour cuz low is busted :lol:
Busted by who? cheater? You should not speak out about cheaters :lol: :lol: :lol:
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

diarrhea wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:33 am
hyperloop wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:34 am
diarrhea wrote:

Busted by who? cheater? You should not speak out about cheaters :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you havent noticed by now, I take no offence in being called a cheat by a cheat. Just helping you along the way.
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

It's not cheating unless you get caught.
madda
[!!!]

Post by madda »

1. we bust him
2. his behavior dont match with hirntot community rules

monty please