WannabeShootej..onemoretime

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
diarrhea

WannabeShootej..onemoretime

Post by diarrhea »

arturzks account was for pasting demos ... I did not know that you can not have more. Besides, I thought that I would be anonymous so as not to expose myself to fraudsters and mistakenly pasted a bad demo.Sorry

https://www.upload.ee/files/9094200/201 ... dm_84.html
mETLA

Re: WannabeShootej..onemoretime

Post by mETLA »

Decent movement, aim looks a bit fishy sometimes, could be caused by inconstant ping.
Right at the start and at 11:11 he's shooting through the trees, could be wallhack or just a better cfg than mine, maybe someone else could check this?
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

mETLA wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:47 pm
Decent movement, aim looks a bit fishy sometimes, could be caused by inconstant ping.
Right at the start and at 11:11 he's shooting through the trees, could be wallhack or just a better cfg than mine, maybe someone else could check this?
I shoot through trees and smoke, doesnt mean I wh, just good anticipation of movement. This is ma7z, ive played him several times random 3o3s and other games. If he cheated he should get a refund.
matzcore

Post by matzcore »

Yes if I cheated I should get a refund, I totally agree on this one. Making quick decisions and knowing where the enemy might be it's not wh its an instinct.
#Exceed3rd-Ma7z
#Legendaria-Ma7z
#-SkiLLeSS-Ma7z
#/Wannabe/Ma7z
diarrhea

Post by diarrhea »

matzcore wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:35 pm
Yes if I cheated I should get a refund, I totally agree on this one. Making quick decisions and knowing where the enemy might be it's not wh its an instinct.
I got ban for the demo on which I shoot the enemies I see. You shoot the invisible and no problem.You are clean, do not just forget about the subsidy
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

https://www.upload.ee/files/9100881/iku.dm_84.html

Look at the preshoot at the end around 6:50. WH if you ask me. This demo here only confirms it more IMO, and the trees part isn't the only suspicious part.
matzcore

Post by matzcore »

I confess im cheating some one leaked my screen when i played oasis
https://imgur.com/a/nDhIud2
#Exceed3rd-Ma7z
#Legendaria-Ma7z
#-SkiLLeSS-Ma7z
#/Wannabe/Ma7z
mETLA

Post by mETLA »

Gosh, why are people so easily offended nowadays?
Just stay friendly, look at the timestamps, explain what happened there and SURPRISE: the case is solved!
Could be so easy, but no... better act butthurt and create some drama.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

c0rnn wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:12 pm
https://www.upload.ee/files/9100881/iku.dm_84.html

Look at the preshoot at the end around 6:50. WH if you ask me. This demo here only confirms it more IMO, and the trees part isn't the only suspicious part.
Yeah that bit looked crooked, but I have had my fair share of random misfires, and sucpicious looking random shooting. For instance, I shot 1 bullet,a hs, through 2 cans of smoke at main gate at radar, just randomly bumped mouse1. He has been around for ages, although, there have been a recent skillboost, and this looked more like a calculated move, I am reluctant to say its wh 100%. Given his playing history I would give him the benefit of doubt until more conclusive evidence was presented.

I get accused of wh all the time, but what the last 4 years of playing actively again have thought me is that there is always someone better than me.