Hello - Old Member Here

Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
RosenCruz

Hello - Old Member Here

Post by RosenCruz »

Hello Everyone,

I have been in RTCW: ET community since around 2004-2005 I suppose. I also was a regular on Hirntot a few years back (Last time 2016 I guess). I was wondering if I can play on Hirntot with ET: Legacy or do I need the original? Recently I was trying to make a comeback and my google searches led me to ET: Legacy. Is that the real deal now or is it just a modification with the base game? I installed it but Hirntot was not available on the list of available servers.

Any feedback and help would be appreciated.

Greetings to all those who still play this wonderful game.

Regards,
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Hello - Old Member Here

Post by c0rnn »

Hello, Hirntot is still on etpro and 2.60b, so etlegacy won't work.

http://download.hirntot.org/WolfET_2_60b_custom.exe
RosenCruz

Post by RosenCruz »

Oh! Thanks for the reply. I will try to get that version running on my PC then.

Hope to see some old fellars. ;)
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

Hey RosenCruz I remember you, believe it or not :) Stop by the Discord channel, or maybe even better: introduce yourself to the new generation of ET players here.
RosenCruz

Post by RosenCruz »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:14 pm
Hey RosenCruz I remember you, believe it or not :) Stop by the Discord channel, or maybe even better: introduce yourself to the new generation of ET players here.
Eheheh. Back on the day i was trying to log in and play some ET regularly. Some old fellars may remember me :) Your nickname also rings a bell on my mind :idea: :lol:
RosenCruz

Post by RosenCruz »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:14 pm
About that discord thing... I never know how it works. I guess I m getting old and not that tech savvy anymore. Is it some chat software? Do I need an account? I will take a look at it. Currently I am playing ET Legacy on a crowded and popular server and I would like to spend sometime here on Hirntot too. Will bring back so many memories

I remember some names such as toothpickwick and lee van cleef from the past : :P
trinita
[!!!]

Post by trinita »

Hello.and welcome

Download : https://discord.com/download

Invite : https://discord.com/invite/vhcsJ2Nh

Have fun!

Cheers
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

You don't need to download Discord though, can use the browser.
RosenCruz

Post by RosenCruz »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will try that Discord thing and spend a few hours on the server if I can. Just got a few minutes on main server. Man people aim really good or I am getting older :lol: