Donation request

Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
dichterhund
[!!!]

Donation request

Post by dichterhund »

Why donating isn't wrong
At the moment we urgently need your support to rebuild the Server after our fatal SSD crash.
For more information on why donating is generally not wrong, please read here.

just click on the logo to donate via paypal!

Many thanks in advance and enjoy your time in the madhouse!
OgniW@n
[!!!]

Re: Donation request

Post by OgniW@n »

"Incoming"! Support is on the way.

Cheers Ingo

P.S.: Glad to read you Dichterhund!
Tasseladd
[!!!]

Post by Tasseladd »

Done :)
hmm

Post by hmm »

I've also donated before, but considering the situation of the game I'm not sure if it makes much sense anymore.

In prime time afternoons the server used to be packed with 24 players, but now it's usually 2-7 players, if that. It doesn't help that the few dozen European players who still somewhat actively play are scattered at different hours between two servers (Hirntot and HBC), and after the crash more players seem to have given up. We've been playing for more than 15 years, but it looks like ET is looking at an inevitable demise unless somehow people find their way back.

Hirntot is/was a great server to spend the ET retirement days on and it's a game not easily replaced. But I don't know how long you guys can run an empty server. I think I'll follow the situation for a while, but if it's time, 15 years was a good run...
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

hmm wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:51 am
In prime time afternoons the server used to be packed with 24 players, but now it's usually 2-7 players, if that.
Hirntot is usually full all the time 17:00 - midnight.
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

I totally want to donate, I wanted to do it in the past but I refuse to use paypal. I understand you dont want to accept direct transfers to a bankaccount for doxing reasons, maybe a longtime regular is willing to accept my donation and wire it via paypal to the hirntot crew?
MagicTuna

Post by MagicTuna »

It is done! With a pleasure I donated my favourite ET server.
Can I get my "donator" level back, please?
Cheers
madda
[!!!]

Post by madda »

hi tuna,

thanks for your support. if you dont receive your level in 1-2 days post it here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22

@drevo we know you for a couple of years i think we find a solution but i have to talk with my clanmates before.

cheers
madda
R.I.P.

Post by R.I.P. »

Done ;)
popiette

Post by popiette »

I would be glad to donate but hey, it wouldn't match my dork status :lol: