Level rewards

Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Statement

Level rewards

Post by Statement »

Hello,

I am looking on the internet to find the accurate level reward list, but I can't seem to find them for ETPro. I'd like to see the details of the rewards to understand them better.

Does anyone have a overview of all level rewards? Battlesense/Light Weapons/Classes..

Thank you!
Statement

Re: Level rewards

Post by Statement »

Thank you,

but it says this:

Heavy Weapons Level 1: Improved Projectile Resources - Your combat experience allows you to use your projectile weapons with greater ease. Firing a Panzerfaust or Mortar will now take 1/3rd less Power Bar than previously.

Which isn't right for ETPro I think?
GJIROKASTRA

Post by GJIROKASTRA »

I'm not hundred percent sure but I think it's Hirntot exclusive custom to extend standard panzerfaust cooldown to 3rd heavy weapons level threesold.
Reason for this is obvious - goldrush as every first map of campaign would become even worse nightmare than it is now you know im jokin right- just imagine the struggle of eluding panzer when most people can't do fast reload etc
Mortar cooldown however, remain unchanged (I don't play it at all, so if I'm mistaken, please correct this statement)

Back on FP server, original rules you're describing were deployed.
But there is no FP server now, or any other ETpro alternative.
And night never ends.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

There is no specific mortar/panzer cooldown setting, all soldiers have it the same.