Walkthrough of the maps on Hirntot

Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Monty on the Run

Walkthrough of the maps on Hirntot

Post by Monty on the Run »

We just had a brand-new player pop up on Hirntot today who was a bit lost. I thought he was trolling us, but he really was fresh meat! What got him confused was that there were no “objective markers” on the map. I never thought about it like that. I guess ET can be confusing if you are playing it for the first time (and are up against a bunch of hardened ET veterans).

With that in mind we need a step by step guide for newbies:

1. Press L during game. This will bring up the limbo-menu with a description of what to do. On the map you’ll see where the vehicles are at all times. The satchel and dynamite markers on the map are where your team must pay extra close attention.
2. Read about the map walkthroughs on StrategyWiki.
3. Visit this forum regularly to stay on top of the custom changes made to maps such as Railgun and Battery.
4. Don’t feel embarrassed or give up if you can’t understand the maps fully. On Hirntot there are players who have played this game for over a decade and still make schoolboy mistakes.