Sunday
14%
Every day!
18%

Total votes: 22

Monty on the Run

Hirntot redirect & game night

Post by Monty on the Run »

I seem to recall that back in the day Hirntot offered to redirect players to Hirnlos if it was full. I think this is still a good idea. The other day I had to wait around 15 minutes to get in and I would have gladly gone to Hirnlos during that wait (as of now it’s either wait for Hirntot to open up a free slot, or go to HBC).

Hirnlos probably needs to have a dedicated “game night” where those who would like to play there agrees to meet up. I would propose every Friday at 18.00 CET. All it needs is 5 players connecting each week at that time and eventually players will start to become curious about Hirnlos again. Would especially like to see the old members who played Hirnlos exclusively stop by (even just sitting spectator for a while and adding to the numbers helps).
Harlekin

Re: Hirntot redirect & game night

Post by Harlekin »

redirect ain't a good idea. as if you are the first that gets redirected and come to empty server you are pissed.

we could do a game night for hirnlos. during that time i could let the server redirect to Hirnlos.

Friday bad for me, it's my sauna day :D

I added a poll to your post. Let's see if some are intrested and what day/days
Buro

Post by Buro »

You can always play robot unicorn attack during waiting... like me :D

http://www.adultswim.com/games/web/robo ... -evolution
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

I saw some players / alleged cheaters on Hirnlos this week and jumped in. It was a nice change of pace from Hirntot and I think the server should still be on life support. I would have preferred a 10-map campaign instead of the stopwatch mode where XP reset after each round, as this will entice players to stick around longer.

From the poll it looks like Saturday is the preferred game night. It would be a good idea to promote a game night with a banner running on Hirntot, in the same way you advertise forum. Then offer the masses to be re-directed on game nights.
swaggaaa

Post by swaggaaa »

don't redirect just add you can join our other server /connect et2.hirntot ... so people know their is another server tho