About server warmup (before countdown starts)

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
zzz

About server warmup (before countdown starts)

Post by zzz »

Hi,
The server used to be active at early germany hours 7-8-9am untill you changed the warmup settings a month ago or so. I am talking about the setting where you waited for 3 - 4 ppl to join and only then the warmup countdown will start. Now the warmup only waits for only 1 more player to join (max 1 player on each team) and then the match is starting. This has made it so that barly any ppl join the server untill late noon. Looks like no one wants to play 1 on 1 goldrush with 30 or 20 second spawn time, and niether do I. ppl liked to play 2vs2 or 3vs2 without the match starting and it actually filled the server pretty fast. Please bring it back to the way it was a month\2 month ago.

Thanks
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: About server warmup (before countdown starts)

Post by c0rnn »

Ok, I set it back. Warmup only when less than 4 players.
zzz

Post by zzz »

Thanks, there is a bug though: before you join a team and there is 0 players in teams it shows waiting on 8 players, but when you join a team and you're alone and the other team have 0 it is saying waiting on 1 players.
EDIT: שמג when a person join axis (1 on each team) its saying waiting on 3 players. and when 2 on one team and 1 on the otehr its stills aying waiting on 3, and finally when it hits 4 its indeed starting, so just the titles are wrong
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

> The server used to be active at early germany hours 7-8-9am untill you changed the warmup settings a month ago or so. I am talking about the setting where you waited for 3 - 4 ppl to join and only then the warmup countdown will start.

I actually suggested that for this exact reason ages ago.