Autoshuffle after 4 consecutive wins

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
MagicTuna

Autoshuffle after 4 consecutive wins

Post by MagicTuna »

Hello, community.
I really get pissed of when teams are heavily unbalanced. This leads to unplayable game. There's no fun when you get wrecked every map in a short time by allies while you are axis, or you can't break trough even first stage of map if you are allied. So, in my opinion, there's a need for change.
I suggest:
1) Autoshuffle after last map of campagain, before fist. I.e. - time is over on Siwa Oasis, a-t guns are destroying the tank, after that server forces shuffle even before Gold Rush.
2) Autoshuffle after 4 consecutive wins by one team. Previously i thought about only 3 wins, but 4 seems more fairly. It might solve unbalanced teams problem.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Autoshuffle after 4 consecutive wins

Post by c0rnn »

That is harder to do than it seems. Unlikely we'll have this. Edit: shuffle after last map is doable I guess.
Buro

Post by Buro »

Make some banner to switch teams due to uneven teams :P it can be shown on the chatline :P
Harlekin

Post by Harlekin »

Shuffle after last map is easy. But players tend to go spec and wait until their fav team is free again... I don't understand why some prefer a boring ownage instead of a challenge.
Shuffle is something that does not help for real. As shuffle does not look for skill, even shuffle by XP does not mean the teams are better then. It needs a few players to switch to have more fun on both sides.