Spawn bug?

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
-Zac->

Spawn bug?

Post by -Zac-> »

Hi all,

I don't know if it's a bug or something else but in two maps of new campaigns (Venice and Goldrush) some axis get a respawn in in a strange way.
In Goldrush an axis get respawn on old city flag with allies (when the wall was already demolished and old city lost) and not for a single time but all map and in Venice, in similar way, at allies spawn, near the piano, after tank enter the city and axis lost it.

What happened?
A bug?

Thanks.
->
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Spawn bug?

Post by c0rnn »

You mean Oasis not Goldrush. When did this happen, because I uploaded a fix for Venice 3 days ago? Strange...
-Zac->

Post by -Zac-> »

Sorry, you're right, Oasis.
it happened about 10-15 days ago. And for Venice even less.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Are you 100% sure it was also Oasis and not just Venice?
-Zac->

Post by -Zac-> »

Sure.
In Oasis, an axis medic, after the wall was already demolished and allies try to blown guns, get again the flag several times. Allies spawn remain in the blockhouse near the wall and axis (all team) have again the classic old city spawn where is the flag. Maybe here there is someone who remembers it because the server was full.
nineinchnails
[!!!]

Post by nineinchnails »

I also noticed the bug at oasis once. Maybe 2 weeks ago.

The flag didn't disappear after wall was destroyed. I think it happened because Allies destroyed the wall without getting the flag before.
Allies spawned in the room next to the wall and Axis could spawn in the Old city... was quite funny :D
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Don't know how that could happen looking at the mapscript... For Venice it's fixed I think, Oasis will remain a mystery.
p1et

Post by p1et »

Yes I perfectly remember that day it happened on Oasis :D :D Everything was fine, the teams were well balanced, allied kept attacking us constantly and suddenly I heard 'we've reclaim the Old City' and everyone on chat was like WTF???????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Did it happen the entire time, or only just once when the wall was blown? Whole team was spawning there or just one player (both in venice and oasis)?

Perhaps the flag was touched the exact moment the wall was blown, don't know, I know there is a bug sometimes when the door is opened and the wall destroyed, the door won't be removed...
-Zac->

Post by -Zac-> »

In Oasis this started with one axis spawning at old city flag after wall was blown, but when others axis understood it other axis started to spawn on flag. Until some allied recovered again spawn (as usual, at flag), after this I remember axis recover spawn on old city other 2-3 times until end of the map.

In Venice there was only one axis spawning at allies spawn (during all map).