Fruit the kicking authority

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
justyna.olesik

Re: Fruit the kicking authority

Post by justyna.olesik »

Not allowed is excessive spawncaming. Lol i did it one time today. To Fruit so he of course has to complan. Good thing I did not get kick. Well so many people are doing this if all would be kicked server would not live long. Especially if crashes would continue.
Last edited by justyna.olesik on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am not a woman
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

I added a message to the server banner remembering admins to warn first, act later.
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

FruiT wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 pm
Hey Monty - I dont find it is right to let lvl3 admin SK with PF. So If you dont mind please read rules and nexttime if you say something about the abuse, say what you did.
Hello. Earth to Fruit. What in God’s name are you talking about? Spawnkill with panzer? I haven’t made an accidental spawnkill with panzer for close to 2 months. I’m not surprised you would stoop to lying in order to try to save face.

But let me help you out Fruit: name approximately the date when you think I spawnkilled with panzer. If you can name the map name also then we should be able to sort this out. Clearly you have some sort of image in your head of me spawnkilling with a panzer, so this request should not be that difficult for you. I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, Fruit, but I record all my games. So, for every lie you perpetrate on this forum and elsewhere, I can upload the demo and prove you wrong.

But I’m glad you mentioned my “level”, Fruit. Because I suspect that’s really the core of your bias towards me. Have a look at this demo from 9th July 2019. Here we see me join a team, before shortly after that I go spec (in order to answer my phone). When I return it’s no longer possible to re-join the team I was in (because of team balance). I therefore re-join the other team. And now we see you Fruit !finger me and try to stir things up – exactly in the same manner as you did in example 1 as shown in this thread. What these two examples show is that you will use any attempt to try and criticize players you don’t like. Give it a rest, Fruit.

FruiT wrote:
Hey Jystina - Please dont SPAWNCAMP IN RED ZONE - It is not allowed even with SMG.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5

SO read those first.
I’m not even sure how much of the discussion in this thread Fruit understands.

The discussion here is whether or not Fruit have the right to kick/threaten players like he does because of one infraction. It would appear he thinks he does. That makes me question whether it’s a wise idea to let Fruit continue to referee the server.
Monty on the Run

c0rnn wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:40 pm
I added a message to the server banner remembering admins to warn first, act later.
Thank you for that. And thank you as well for telling Fruit not make referee decisions based on personal feelings (even though it seems to have had zero effect).
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:58 pm
FruiT wrote:
Hey Monty - I dont find it is right to let lvl3 admin SK with PF. So If you dont mind please read rules and nexttime if you say something about the abuse, say what you did.
Hello. Earth to Fruit. What in God’s name are you talking about? Spawnkill with panzer? I haven’t made an accidental spawnkill with panzer for close to 2 months.
In this post Fruit said about my spawnkill which has happened today. And when I have read this I was wondering if Fruit was confusing you Monty with someone who did spawnkill with panzer today. It was Nike. He got kick by popular vote called by me. Well we allies were heavily spawncamped on radar at the time. Fruit used that opportunity to mock me saying that he should now go to forum to defend this action.
i am not a woman
Monty on the Run

justyna.olesik wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:38 pm
Fruit used that opportunity to mock me saying that he should now go to forum to defend this action.
What did I tell you in the first reply in this thread? Use autorecord to record his deeds (and preferably take screenshots of the comments he makes as well).

If there’s no demo proof and just word against word, then the benefit of the doubt always falls in favor of the referee. You’ll get nowhere.

Notice how Fruit came into this thread lying and not admitting to doing anything wrong? That’s because this thread is without any demo proof. In my thread there is plenty of demo proof so he won’t say a peep there.
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

Fruit is my new favourite moderator.