Fruit the kicking authority

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
justyna.olesik

Fruit the kicking authority

Post by justyna.olesik »

Few weeks ago Fruit muted me me for one spawnkill with granade. When i got unmuted i said others did that also and were not punished so he kicked me.

Today he kicked me for the whole day when I happened to kill him in spawn with smg and later I found him totally absolutelly waiting spawncamping my team spawn. Well he did no kill as i forced him to selfkill.
Last edited by justyna.olesik on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am not a woman
Monty on the Run

Re: Fruit the kicking authority

Post by Monty on the Run »

Hello justyna.olesik. Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately what you describe about [!!!]fRUIT is a regular occurence these days. It would appear his status as [!!!] member have gone to his head.

In the future it might be useful if you deploy autorecord so that next time he oversteps his bounds you are able to provide demo proof like I did.
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Well your spawnkill was about heavy weapon so mine kicks are clearly more outrageous. If yours is at all. :P
Generally I would not oppose kicking for spawnkill with heavy weapon. Server kicks these players anyway soon.
But even kicking players for spawnkill with light weapon would to everyone would be better than what Fruit does.
He kicks the most for opposing him. And looks like if its second or maybe next time he gets more upset.
What he apparently hates the most is when a player undermines his authority.
And now i see u have wrote also about Fruit kicking QpaQ without any spawnkill only for opposing him in chat (unwillingly). So this one is also outrageous. Well people with something to hide do overreact.
i am not a woman
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Well I mean spawnkilling with light weapons is tolerated by every other admin. And probably also done by them. At least from my lots of recent gaming on Hirntot there was no other such problem seen by me.
So what happens is we have to play so to treat this Fruit distinctively- showing him some lame special respect which he apparently carves for. Treat him like the most demanding admin or accept kicks for as long as 24 h.

So lol when Fruit is playing we can assume in the spawn areas we cannot be killed even by light weapons? Well certainly Fruit will treat different people differently. The fastest he gets mad is when he gets killed so basicly if killing medics in from his team has this risk. Other classes not so much. And of course killing team opposite to Fruit wont make him mad that fast.
i am not a woman
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

1. Spawnkill is forbidden for HW and arty
2. Spawncamp is forbidden for all classes
maybe u spawncamped?
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Could u write exactly what you consider is difference between spawncamping and spawnkilling?
i am not a woman
Monty on the Run

justyna.olesik wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:53 am
Today he kicked me for the whole day when I happened to kill him in spawn with smg
The interesting part here is if you a) killed him repeatedly in his own spawn, or b) killed him ONCE in his own spawn. My money is on the latter :roll:

And even if you did spawncamp; giving you a day off is too harsh. First you warn, then you kick, and if none of that works then you give a full day off. But no, [!!!]fRUIT goes directly to the harsh punishment. That's how you antagonize players and make sure they return with a chip on their shoulders.

If [!!!]fRUIT had his way he would disable all artillery and heavy weapons on Hirntot, and then permban anyone who annoy him (probably half the server).
justyna.olesik wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:53 am
[] and later I found him totally absolutelly waiting spawncamping my team spawn. Well he did no kill as i forced him to selfkill.
Confirmed. [!!!]fRUIT is very interested in the axi spawns on Goldrush and Fueldump, and will often ignore main obj in order to rack up a few kills in these areas.
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:42 am

The interesting part here is if you a) killed him repeatedly in his own spawn, or b) killed him ONCE in his own spawn. My money is on the latter :roll:
I did it ONCE. And i did not spawnkill anyone else.
Hm first he only said something. Then I went back behind bank and was writing him a reply. I heard some footsteps. And as I looked around a corner I spotted Fruit himself spawncamping. And he selfkilled when I started shooting. And when I wrote in main chat about this he immediately gave me 24 h kick.

So lol it felt like I was kicked for spoiling his spawncamp.
i am not a woman
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

1. Spawnkilling is when you kill someone who is in his spawn but you are not inside his spawn area-spawnkilling which is kickable is with heavy weapons and arty/strike.
2. Spawncamping is when you kill someone who is in his spawn but you are in the area of this spawn too(red area on the map) - that is forbidden on hirn servers for every class.
3. Monty, you are not a representative of hirntot admins so saying this:
"And even if you did spawncamp; giving you a day off is too harsh. First you warn, then you kick, and if none of that works then you give a full day off. But no, [!!!]fRUIT goes directly to the harsh punishment. That's how you antagonize players and make sure they return with a chip on their shoulders."
Is not appropriate. It is not your job to tell others how admins work is or should be done on this server.
4. No demo equals no proof, and from now let Fruit have his opinion on that matter.
Monty on the Run

Liquid Sn. wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:19 am
1. Spawnkilling is when you kill someone who is in his spawn but you are not inside his spawn area-spawnkilling which is kickable is with heavy weapons and arty/strike.
I’m not sure what you mean by “kickable”, but if you are implying that referees should be able to kick players off server because of spawnkill then you are wide off the mark. The autospec spawnkill script takes care of spawnkill rulebreakers and it is working like a charm: players hate to get put spec because now they have to go back in the queue and wait before they can rejoin team. This wait time gives them time to rethink and therefore it’s very rare that you see them get put autospec for spawnkill for the remainder of the campaign after that.

The minute you start implying that referees are free to just kick someone for spawnkill then it’s the wild west with regards to [!!!]fRUIT. We already saw him !fkick me for one single accidental spawnkill, and chances are he’ll do it again if he thinks this is something he can get away with.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
2. Spawncamping is when you kill someone who is in his spawn but you are in the area of this spawn too(red area on the map) - that is forbidden on hirn servers for every class.
I think maybe you should read the rules a bit more carefully.

It states there that the only thing "forbidden" with regards to spawncamping is to do it at an “excessive” extent (rule 3). This means that spawncamping from time to time is perfectly legal, as long as this is not something you are overly obsessed with (think noniiin).

When determining what is “excessive” spawncamping we can only hope that referees use fair and unbiased judgement.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
3. Monty, you are not a representative of hirntot admins so saying this:
"And even if you did spawncamp; giving you a day off is too harsh. First you warn, then you kick, and if none of that works then you give a full day off. But no, [!!!]fRUIT goes directly to the harsh punishment. That's how you antagonize players and make sure they return with a chip on their shoulders."
Is not appropriate. It is not your job to tell others how admins work is or should be done on this server.
I think maybe you should read up on the definition of a forum: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. This is a forum and as such it is my right to voice my opinion about issues that concern us all. Whether or not I’m a “representative” of Hirntot is irrelevant.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
4. No demo equals no proof, and from now let Fruit have his opinion on that matter.
It would look better for the clan if you let [!!!]fRUIT speak about the mess he makes himself, instead of you chiming in and speaking for him. I know he reads this forum (he vaguely hinted on server about having read the posts about him).