Just a very aware and good player?

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Zeta

Just a very aware and good player?

Post by Zeta »

Monty on the Run

Re: Just a very aware and good player?

Post by Monty on the Run »

Don't just post a demo and publicly shame a player - post exact times in the demo and what you think you saw.
s0nic

Post by s0nic »

He's trying good to hide his wh, and to unexperienced viewer he might seem clean but it's obvious he atleast uses wh.
I'm not gonna type timestamps of proof moments because i'm lazy.
Watch demo and look for him adjusting aim to incoming enemies position EVERY SINGLE TIME. Perfectly. Sure, if you have any game sense you will keep your crosshair in the general direction from where enemies will likely come, but he gets his crosshair to exact location every single time.
Also when he camps he waits still, then just .2s before enemies appear behind walls he adjusts aim, a bit too frequently.

Tldr: clear wh
retired
Monty on the Run

I didn't watch the demo and I don't need to. So far there have been 2 accusors and neither of them have provided timestamps. This tells me the "evidence" is nowhere close to being admissable in court. Case dismissed, thanks for wasting the taxpayers' money with this thread.
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

1. Monty you are not the one to decide if 'case dismissed'.
2. After seeing demo there were few moments which drew my attention - 12:48 nade throwing was very specific, kinda feels that he adjusted when the enemy moved down the wall without seeing him, 12:12 the most strange part when he turns 180 degrees to track an enemy behind the wall. 10:10 enemy behind walls, 6:58 tracking the mg.
Could be very good at hiding wh.
The aiming bothers me even more.
3. https://stats.hirntot.org/et/themes/bis ... efault.php 19% hs acc is very suspicious.
Monty on the Run

Liquid Sn. wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:13 pm
1. Monty you are not the one to decide if 'case dismissed'.
Okay.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
2. After seeing demo there were few moments which drew my attention - 12:48 nade throwing was very specific, kinda feels that he adjusted when the enemy moved down the wall without seeing him,
He heard the enemy fire their Thompsons and threw the nades exactly towards the area where noise was coming from. I don’t know if you watched the demo with sound on, but it is easy to compute that there are enemies down there based on what you hear. And since he was out of ammo at that time it made sense for him to use blind nades rather than chase with pistol.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
12:12 the most strange part when he turns 180 degrees to track an enemy behind the wall.
Nothing strange about this. He was patrolling the area inside the dump, looking to get as many kills as possible. His tactic for doing so was to frequently check both entrances to the dump (main entrance and side wall). When he sees there are no one coming at main entrance he quickly turns around to check side wall. His quick turns are consistent with how he chooses to move throughout the demo.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
10:10 enemy behind walls
He is trapped inside the walls of the dump and hears enemy right outside tip-toing in the snow. He calculates that rather than go outside and chase enemy (and most likely be ambushed by several enemies waiting for him), he is going to wait inside the safety of the walls and let the enemy come to him. This is basic 101 logic when defending.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
6:58 tracking the mg.
He is chasing a different enemy and happens to stumble upon the MG. Few seconds prior to killing the MG we also hear the MG firing and it’s easy to compute that the sound is coming from somewhere behind the tank. If he did track the MG, he did so by sound.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
Could be very good at hiding wh.
It seems very unlikely based on this demo Zeta have provided.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
The aiming bothers me even more.

It doesn’t bother me. I am happy that competition players decide to check out public once in a while. It keeps the game challenging.
Liquid Sn. wrote:
3. https://stats.hirntot.org/et/themes/bis ... efault.php 19% hs acc is very suspicious.
As of right now, the player in question only have about 2 hours of playing time on Hirntot. You should know that with such a low amount of playing time it’s not unusual to have 19% hs acc. That number will come down if he decides to have more playing time on Hirntot.

As of right now, all the top 30 ranked players on Hirntot (except [!!!]Liquid Sn.) have % hs acc of 10 or higher – most of them in 11-14 range.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Needed to watch 1 minute of the demo to know he's wallhacking. Won't watch the rest because I saw another demo of him before: https://www.upload.ee/files/10341306/fl ... dm_84.html

Banned and this guy won't get unbanned no matter how much he or anyone else cries. Monty, suck it. If you can't see the wallhack in this, please don't comment in any further demo review threads. End of discussion.
Monty on the Run

c0rnn wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:24 am
Needed to watch 1 minute of the demo to know he's wallhacking.
You sound biased against him. If you only needed to “watch 1 minute” of the demo Zeta posted to conclude that he must be wallhacking, then that tells me that your mind was already made up before you even watched the demo. You’re seeing what you want to see. And with no timestamps provided you have as much credibility as a Russian weightlifter.
c0rnn wrote:
Won't watch the rest because I saw another demo of him before: https://www.upload.ee/files/10341306/fl ... dm_84.html
I watched this demo and saw nothing unusual. Just a very good player who is good at tracking enemy by sound and who have enough experience to guess where the enemy will be at the different stages of a 15-year-old map like Oasis. At time 16.32 for example he is totally unaware of the enemy approaching him through the caves – doesn’t look like someone who is wallhacking does it? But you’re probably going to tell me that he “switched the wallhack off” at that time.
c0rnn wrote:
Banned and this guy won't get unbanned no matter how much he or anyone else cries. Monty, suck it.
It’s not about crying; it’s about sharing an opinion. I say he’s not wallhacking - you say he is. Should I make the claim that you’re “crying” because he “plays better than you”?
c0rnn wrote:
If you can't see the wallhack in this, please don't comment in any further demo review threads. End of discussion.
This is the part of your post I am scratching my head at the most. It would appear that you’re trying to position yourself as some kind of “expert” at spotting wallhackers. It’s like you’re saying “only I can do this job”. It’s a bit transparent, but it seems to have worked on a guy like Harlekin (who openly admits he’s not ”skilled enough to judge this for real”). Is it him you’re trying to impress? “Look here boss, I caught another one for you!”.

c0rnn; we just had an insane debacle with player Rgman in #unityhub where you were adamant that he was using wallhack, but then later changed your mind and removed his ban. This makes me wonder just how many players you have recklessly banned for supposed “wallhack”. Is the number close to 50? Close to 100???

Even Monty was accused of wallhack the other day, when he managed to “guess” that an enemy was hiding behind a corner and fired his panzer towards there. This sort of paranoia is getting completely out of hand, and guys like c0rnn is the catalyst for it.

Listen c0rnn; you need to ease up on the wallhack hunt and just let the game be. At the rate you’re going, you’ve already accelerated the death of ET by 3 years. And to be frank I’d rather play against a very good player who may or may not be using wallhack, rather than a guy like BURPS who will deliberately teamkill almost every round he plays.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

I'm sorry you can't see it, but this guy is way more obvious than rgmann. He is the epitome of a wallhacker.
Monty on the Run

Harlekin; take control of your clan. This guy is either trolling, or he truly is a lunatic :oops: