Two bullies for the price of one: etdrver and jakoelele

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Two bullies for the price of one: etdrver and jakoelele

Post by c0rnn »

Please don't fakename. Thanks
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

Evirdevo will no longer fakename monty. He also wants to convey his sincere apologies to all the people who suffered from this clear violation of human rights. He promises never to do it again.
qqqqqqqqqqqq

Post by qqqqqqqqqqqq »

Holy shiitt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is fucking funny :D :D :D :D :D :D

Please more !
GJIROKASTRA

Post by GJIROKASTRA »

Return to castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (first-person-shooter multiplayer video game created anno domini 2003)
please more
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

OK so to summarize this thread:

1. Demo evidence is shown of player evirdrevo blatantly teamkilling (on several occasions). evirdrevo responds by not only admitting to it, but also insulting me by calling me a "retard".
2. Player justyna.olesik chimes in and supports my claim that evirdrevo is blatantly teamkilling other players too.
3. One month after my initial outing of evirdrevo, he still continues to blatantly teamkill me. I provide 2 more demos to prove this.
4. evirdrevo again responds, this time claiming that I "ruin the game" (!) with my fops playstyle (thus he claims he is justified in doing blatant teamkill), before continuing with the petty name calling. 
5. After 4 demos shown of evirdrevo doing 6 blatant teamkills (and a couple of teammate gibs) he finally stops doing it. Normally a player would receive a ban after such a series of offenses, but not evirdrevo.
6. 4 months passes, and now I have to come on this forum and make admins aware that evirdrevo is stealing my nickname: "tonight I logged onto Hirntot around 23.00 and I see evirdrevo playing while using my nickname. The only difference was he used an extra space between "the" and "Run" so that the nickname spelled out "Monty on the Run". He used my nick colors and from the chat it looked like some of the other players believed that he was me." We just had a referee on Hirntot kick a player because he used a nickname that was similar to one of his aliases. But for evirdrevo there was no kick. Despite his history of blatantly teamkilling the same player (and then mockingly admitting to it on forum), there was not even as much as a slap on the wrist for evirdrevo. All he was told by the admins was: "Please don't fakename." Imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Monty doing all these things to evirdrevo. Imagine the uproar in your admin member chat if that was the case. But because evirdrevo is abusing Monty and not the other way around, admins choose to look away. The joke reply from evirdrevo -  "Evirdevo will no longer fakename monty. He also wants to convey his sincere apologies to all the people who suffered from this clear violation of human rights." - goes a long way in suggesting that evirdrevo had reached the same conclusion as me: there would be zero chance of punishment for his blatant teamkills and namestealing.

Fast forward to 11.03.24 and unbeknownst to me evirdrevo is still around. He played under nick "1610" and I jokingly asked in global chat if that was his convict number. evirdrevo responded by calling me a "retard" - which again is uncalled for. But old habits die hard and in the case of evirdrevo I don't think you will ever see him try to be nice and get along. 

In response to player "1610" calling me a retard, I take a closer look at his playing style. Turns out he doesn't lean at all - he runs straight into enemy traps and dies over and over. "And here this player is calling me a "retard" when he plays like that" I think to myself. Still not knowing who "1610" is, I send him a single PM saying "you are so, so naive". Now he creates a warning for me, saying I harassed him! This is of course ludicrous, as I have not sent this player any other PMs and my message is not particularly offensive. But I've now learned that apparently this player "1610" is a deputy, so he is entitled to hand out warnings. Imagine my shock when I later learned that player "1610" is evirdrevo. All these years of doing blatant teamkills and calling others "retard" has earned him a promotion. I don't get it, and neither do the countless players who have had to deal with this rager over the years.

But what really upset me about evirdrevo yesterday was what happened 4 rounds later on Battery. I had not said anything to him or about him after being handed the bogus warning. We are still in the same axi team. I am defending the CP bunker, minding my own business and not talking to anyone. I am playing fairly well, getting a good few kills, and then right out of the blue deputy "1610" kickvotes me - something we are told by admins to never do unless we have a valid reason. So why would evirdrevo try to kick me when I am helping his team and not even talking? Your guess is as good as mine, but if you take a look at the exact moment when he calls the vote (right after I have made a bunch of good kills), it would appear that he resents the fact that I have success when playing. This is childish and petty, but that is what evirdrevo is known for being. 

evirdrevo has no business being a "deputy" and rest assured I will continue to document it the next time he oversteps his bounds.