Two bullies for the price of one: etdrver and jakoelele

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Two bullies for the price of one: etdrver and jakoelele

Post by c0rnn »

Please don't fakename. Thanks
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

Evirdevo will no longer fakename monty. He also wants to convey his sincere apologies to all the people who suffered from this clear violation of human rights. He promises never to do it again.
qqqqqqqqqqqq

Post by qqqqqqqqqqqq »

Holy shiitt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is fucking funny :D :D :D :D :D :D

Please more !
GJIROKASTRA

Post by GJIROKASTRA »

Return to castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (first-person-shooter multiplayer video game created anno domini 2003)
please more
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

OK so to summarize this thread:

1. Demo evidence is shown of player evirdrevo blatantly teamkilling (on several occasions). evirdrevo responds by not only admitting to it, but also insulting me by calling me a "retard".
2. Player justyna.olesik chimes in and supports my claim that evirdrevo is blatantly teamkilling other players too.
3. One month after my initial outing of evirdrevo, he still continues to blatantly teamkill me. I provide 2 more demos to prove this.
4. evirdrevo again responds, this time claiming that I "ruin the game" (!) with my fops playstyle (thus he claims he is justified in doing blatant teamkill), before continuing with the petty name calling. 
5. After 4 demos shown of evirdrevo doing 6 blatant teamkills (and a couple of teammate gibs) he finally stops doing it. Normally a player would receive a ban after such a series of offenses, but not evirdrevo.
6. 4 months passes, and now I have to come on this forum and make admins aware that evirdrevo is stealing my nickname: "tonight I logged onto Hirntot around 23.00 and I see evirdrevo playing while using my nickname. The only difference was he used an extra space between "the" and "Run" so that the nickname spelled out "Monty on the Run". He used my nick colors and from the chat it looked like some of the other players believed that he was me." We just had a referee on Hirntot kick a player because he used a nickname that was similar to one of his aliases. But for evirdrevo there was no kick. Despite his history of blatantly teamkilling the same player (and then mockingly admitting to it on forum), there was not even as much as a slap on the wrist for evirdrevo. All he was told by the admins was: "Please don't fakename." Imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Monty doing all these things to evirdrevo. Imagine the uproar in your admin member chat if that was the case. But because evirdrevo is abusing Monty and not the other way around, admins choose to look away. The joke reply from evirdrevo -  "Evirdevo will no longer fakename monty. He also wants to convey his sincere apologies to all the people who suffered from this clear violation of human rights." - goes a long way in suggesting that evirdrevo had reached the same conclusion as me: there would be zero chance of punishment for his blatant teamkills and namestealing.

Fast forward to 11.03.24 and unbeknownst to me evirdrevo is still around. He played under nick "1610" and I jokingly asked in global chat if that was his convict number. evirdrevo responded by calling me a "retard" - which again is uncalled for. But old habits die hard and in the case of evirdrevo I don't think you will ever see him try to be nice and get along. 

In response to player "1610" calling me a retard, I take a closer look at his playing style. Turns out he doesn't lean at all - he runs straight into enemy traps and dies over and over. "And here this player is calling me a "retard" when he plays like that" I think to myself. Still not knowing who "1610" is, I send him a single PM saying "you are so, so naive". Now he creates a warning for me, saying I harassed him! This is of course ludicrous, as I have not sent this player any other PMs and my message is not particularly offensive. But I've now learned that apparently this player "1610" is a deputy, so he is entitled to hand out warnings. Imagine my shock when I later learned that player "1610" is evirdrevo. All these years of doing blatant teamkills and calling others "retard" has earned him a promotion. I don't get it, and neither do the countless players who have had to deal with this rager over the years.

But what really upset me about evirdrevo yesterday was what happened 4 rounds later on Battery. I had not said anything to him or about him after being handed the bogus warning. We are still in the same axi team. I am defending the CP bunker, minding my own business and not talking to anyone. I am playing fairly well, getting a good few kills, and then right out of the blue deputy "1610" kickvotes me - something we are told by admins to never do unless we have a valid reason. So why would evirdrevo try to kick me when I am helping his team and not even talking? Your guess is as good as mine, but if you take a look at the exact moment when he calls the vote (right after I have made a bunch of good kills), it would appear that he resents the fact that I have success when playing. This is childish and petty, but that is what evirdrevo is known for being. 

evirdrevo has no business being a "deputy" and rest assured I will continue to document it the next time he oversteps his bounds. 
Monty on the Run

Still more laming from evirdrevo. Tonight he joined server as NOkIANOkIANOkIANOkIA around 19.15 and the first thing he does when joining my team (without me having spoken a word to him) is to decide he wants to mess with me. This is consistent with the other behaviour I have highlighted in this thread, where he has joined server and immediately started teamkilling me.

So how does he mess with me this time? He tells the enemy where I am hiding:

So the enemy discovers me and I am killed. Ha-ha. Good on you evirdrevo for coming up with a fantastic troll job :roll:

This is just so pathetic. The deputy shows up and instead of playing normal, his goal from the very start is to sabotage my game.

As if this isn't bad enough, he then comes up with some convoluted accusation that I have "invited him" (I assume he means fireteam):

I haven't invited this goof anywhere. I don't care about him. All I want is for him to leave me alone.

I call the !admin command and explain that NOKIA is going nuts with accusations + he told enemy where I was hiding. No reaction - no help from anyone (even though there were members present on server). I guess this was just the signal evirdrevo needed, because he now figures he can give me TWO more warnings and thereby cause me to get kicked for 25 minutes. Fake accusations, fake warnings, and I am paying the penalty for this by having this goof kick me off the server.

ADMINS; please remove evirdrevo's ability to give warnings. He does not have the maturity for it. And I have proven with this thread that he has a personal vendetta against me. After all this lamer has done - teamkilling, bleeding, faking my nick, and the list goes on - you went ahead and PROMOTED him?
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Post demo to substantiate your claim you didn't fireteam spam him. If you are speaking the truth, drevo needs to apologize for that.
hyperloop wrote:!nkick monty read this
What was that about, hyperloop?
Monty on the Run

evirdrevo wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:36 am
I admit i called out Monty sitting on top of allied spawn and doing nothing but artying the enemy respawn. Most people wont comprehend the brilliance of his moves and I should have continued encouraging him to do so. I think we can all agree that a fops hiding while only putting arties and contributing nothing elso to the team is the penultimate way of playing ET. It's the best asset any team can hope for and we all pray of having such a guy on the team everytime we boot up the game. As such I want to apologize and pinky promise such horendous acts on my part will never happen again as well as my attempts to reboot the Third Reich.
Where do Monty even begin with you, evirdrevo... You open up your post by admitting to being a cunt, and then you end it by moaning about Monty being a cunt. Has it ever occured to you that you reap what you sow? 

As far as Monty "artying the enemy respawn" on Oasis, that's not accurate. He was artying the upper and lower cave entrances (from the allied side). Every time allies tried to enter those caves, they took damage - softening them up before they had to engage at the other side. Monty's tactic was spot on (as usual) - his axi team in complete control. And then evirdrevo comes along and (for whatever reason) decides that instead of trying to help his team on their path to victory, he will instead sabotage their operation. This is the exact same petty behaviour that Monty outlined in his OP four years ago when evirdrevo  was playing as 'jakoelele'. Petty, childish behaviour directed towards the teammate fops (not just against Monty). The ongoing theory back then was that evirdrevo was doing this because he wanted the arty charge for himself (in addition to being a miserable git).
evirdrevo wrote:
No, in all seriousness. I refrained from replying to this thread since barely any of it based in reality but Trinti called me out on it so I do so. A couple of days ago Monty got kicked by the server. I didn't call it. I sure voted F1 as seems the rest of the server and we all know it takes a miracle to pass any vote to kick a player on hirntot but he managed to do so. Conviced it was me who kicked him he rejoined later, proceeded to grief, put landmines in unreachable spots or stayed afk while throwing smokes and eventually started the monty fireteam spam.
You can claim that "barely any of it is based in reality" all you want, evirdrevo. Your word alone means nothing here. Monty has provided demo evidence of you teamkilling, teambleeding, running into teammate arty on purpose (in an attempt to get fops kicked for too much teamdamage), and for stealing his nickname and shamelessly trying to trick the others on server. All of this Monty has provided evidence of. The admins have downloaded and viewed the demos. Monty still has the demos stored locally. So the conclusion that evirdrevo is a monstrous, gigantic, cunt of an ET player is overwhelming. You should focus more on respecting the rules in this community before you have a go at someone for playing in a way your warped mind disagrees with.
evirdrevo wrote:
The callvote invite spam has been going on for ages. When I mentioned it on the server there were plenty of players who agreed its fucking annoying so he hasn't been doing it to me alone. I gave him one warning yet a second. He proceeded to do so full well knowing I have deputy rights. He knows its just being a cunt and I have adressed this in the past so he proposes fireteam invites through other players so yo can't prove it is him and even ignore wont stop him from being a cunt. So he knows its a dick move, he knows it will get him in trouble, he got plenty of warnings but continues nevertheless.
So let Monty get this straight... you received an invite to a fireteam from some random player... and because you didn't like receiving the invite you decided to... blame it on Monty? You sound... crazy. Your 8-5 job at the glue factory has finally turned you loco. If you experience lag, do you blame that on Monty too? The fact that you provide NO demos tells Monty that you probably don't believe in your own story. But hey, let's just keep throwing shit at the wall and see what sticks, right?  
evirdrevo wrote:
I don't know if he realizes most of us play this game for recreation, not for being as much of a dick possible. I dunno why hyperloop kicked him but I think all deputies understand why he did. The guy is just a cunt whose sole purpose of playing ET is being annoying as fuck. Maybe ask Liquid why he asked him to stop spamming his grapeshot after every single one man panzer. He has been let know endless times that most of his behaviour is annoying as fuck, both in gameplay terms as is the drivel the guy produces in an averge campaign. Yet he continues to do so while producing threads as these which hardly compare to reality and skew the storyline into Monty being a victim.
What Monty is depicting from evirdrevo's drivel is that it's gone beyond personal. Just the mere presence of Monty on the server is enough to set evirdrevo off. He sees his red nick and wants to charge at him like a bull. But just to play devil's advocate, imagine that evirdrevo is forced to leave his house and stay in a bar for a few hours with 35 other people... Do you foresee that he will get along with all of them? Monty certainly doesn't. The likelihood of evirdrevo starting to scream at someone or throwing beer glasses is like 1/10. Why? Because evirdrevo is a highly strung individual with a self-important outlook on life that is a hindrance to him growing as a person.
evirdrevo wrote:
I don't need deputy rights if anything I did was out of line. The guy doenst add anything to the server, not in terms of teamplay, banter nor gameplay. He just  thrives on being a cunt. I've had my differences with players on the server. In the end you agree to disagree, you take the critism you should and you move on, just ask joss or seal. I will continue to warn him if he spams his invites and if that is admin abuse I'm fine to give those up.
There, he said it himself: he doesn't need deputy rights. We've certainly not seen him use it for anything other than to kick Monty from the server (something he has dreamed of doing since 2019 and probably earlier). As long as evirdrevo doesn't have the ability to kick Monty from the server then he can live with his useless comments and outrageous accusations.

Edit: Monty sees now that evirdrevo has deleted the post he is quoting. It was a poor post, to be fair.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Calling him out on camping behind allies spawn is fine, can't get any lamer than playing like that so no need to apologise for that.

Still waiting for the demo to prove you didn't fireteam invite him, Monty. You made screenshots therefore you have the demo.