UJE Christmas maps

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
FudgeBalls

Re: UJE Christmas maps

Post by FudgeBalls »

No need with Eagles in the rotation.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

Please remove UJE goldrush from rotation. Eyes sore from that map. Not a good idea to replace it with original grush. 1 extra snow map is enough. :)
Hela

Post by Hela »

Well every one vote to skip his new map. Not gold - the other one. I haven't got any chance to play it. It should be removed or changed to other.
TigeR
[!!!]

Post by TigeR »

UJE GOLDRUSH THE BESTEST ! Xmas spirit in the nutshell. Would like xmas conversion of railgun and fuel ... they always so plain ...
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

Each to his own I guess, as I don't need ET to get me in the mood for christmas. Either way, I found a way to enjoy the map since you can plant mines pretty much everywhere :D
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

http://download.hirntot.org/etmain/z_ra ... -style.pk3

You can also put this in your etmain folder to have winter radar instead of regular green radar.
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

c0rnn wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:53 pm
http://download.hirntot.org/etmain/z_ra ... -style.pk3

You can also put this in your etmain folder to have winter radar instead of regular green radar.
Most who play on server will not know that this option exist. I think right now is the perfect time to test winter Radar and winter Oasis on server and see if players like it. A little snow for the last 2 weeks of December is not going to cause a ruckus.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

There's a download option when you press escape in-game. Been there over a year.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=48
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

Just a friendly reminder to the refs: it's not up to you to !skip these Christmas maps, or do !passvote whenever some party pooper is calling vote to skip a custom map. The other day someone called vote to skip Northpole, and within 2 (!) seconds two refs had done !skip in order to get rid of the map. The vote did not have a chance to play out.

The admins put alot of time and effort into selecting and modifying these maps, and it's a disrespect to their effort to wipe out these maps by abusing your ref priviledges. Not to mention it's extremely selfish to put your own personal preferences ahead of overall democracy. The reason we have the !like and !dislike vote for each map is because we value the opinion of ALL players on server, and IMO this !like and !dislike vote is the parameter that should be used to decide if a custom maps is to be kept on Hirntot. Regular voting to skip custom maps should be disabled, as it only leads to vote spam and bickering.

Please, the next time someone calls a vote to skip a custom map on Hirntot; let the vote play out and respect that if it looks like the vote won't pass then you shouldn't butt in and start tinkering with the vote just because you can. Merry christmas.
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Wow we can assasinate Santa as the obj on xmas_factory!!! Great map for me :D
i am not a woman