muchacho's ping fluctuating between 0 and 48

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
a domestic cat

Re: muchacho's ping fluctuating between 0 and 48

Post by a domestic cat »

evirdrevo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:25 pm
The number in ET might change but your actual ping wont change.
That's also why I wrote ping number has changed. Didn't say a word about the real latency. ;D
HeDo

Post by HeDo »

I always spec muchacho, he is good. He doesn't use any "illegal" hack like aimbot / wallhack / norecoil, etc...
Apart from his skill, which is good, I'm sure he is using a highly optimized setup. There are some settings "combos" that give you a sensible advantage by exploiting the glitches of the ET engine. So, my conclusion is that he is good and his setup is on par with his skill.

I'd like to know what the admins think about a group of players that keep getting 45+ acc EVERY MAP with no difference in winning/losing.
They just aim and hit every time every shot. I will compile a list of names and guids so I can contestualize better.
BTW I think that accuracy is something inhuman. I play since 2004 and when I get 40+ It means that my team is doing amazing things and I'm basically winning every duel and every situation is going my way.
I see people play better than this constantly regardless of map conditions, team and everything else.

I saw muchacho close a map with 35 acc and fewer kills than deaths. The team sucked so he did. There are people that don't respect this rule at all.
aCid.

Post by aCid. »

evirdrevo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:08 am
But in the end laggers have their advantages as well, like a better peak adavantage due to how antilag works. (lets just hope acid never reads this)
I hate my ping. But i like ET. :D
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

[/quote]
I hate my ping. But i like ET. :D
[/quote]

We hate your ping too... :P
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

Somebody is fishing to get quoted ...
wicked**
[!!!]

Post by wicked** »

I'm with S3AL in this 1...

first off all i play this game for quite a while and saw not a lot of players like mucha, seldom speaks a word but concentrated on the game.
great moves and intelligent plays.

second, it's not a game of money ( pay to win ), but a game of tweaking all you got. so if u spent a lot of time in tweaking ( and understanding what ur doing ), and spent a lot of testing ur tweaks... it will be way more effective then everything else.

third:
ping is just a number in the game... i usually ping about 28-32... but the game allways puts me on 48... so that doesn't say anything to me, if you would ask me.

Hope to play a lot with muchacho. i really enjoy when speccing him and hope to learn from it.

Cheers
Wicked**
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Tried LatencyMon for the lulz:

Code: Select all

CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts. 
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:01:09  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        DESKTOP-C39KBRK
OS version:                                           Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Z390 D, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600KF CPU @ 3.70GHz
Logical processors:                                   6
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  16316 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   3696 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

WARNING: the CPU speed that was measured is only a fraction of the CPU speed reported. Your CPUs may be throttled back due to variable speed settings and thermal issues. It is suggested that you run a utility which reports your actual CPU frequency and temperature. 

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   614,10
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   5,196788

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       596,10
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       3,067253

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              235,929654
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0,047092
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0,057150

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   46470
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              770,319805
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0,549530
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0,609958

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   180843
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs):                3119
DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0