again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
outload

again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Post by outload »

I do not understand what is the reason for this new ban, is it because I hit a lot with my ping?

I have played shooters for a long time, not only ET, but also quake live, quake champions, counter strike 1.6, go and OW in the latter, reaching ranked global in cs and top500 in OW.

I also don't see a demo where it shows that I have aim or wallhack, I've been playing sv with 250ping for a long time and I'm used to playing like this.

If it is necessary to record me from my screen so that they see that I do not use anything, I could do it, but if they are going to hear opinions from people who play and play and always have 10acc and 2hs and who only complain because they are bad and frustrated, it is no longer my trouble.

Sorry for my English as a child but I'm from Chile and I don't speak English well.

please stop crying.
Monty on the Run

Re: again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Post by Monty on the Run »

The people who set the ban on this poor sap should upload in this thread the demo they used as evidence.
Preferably with a timestamp where they think they see something suspicious.
As opposed to "here is the demo, prove me wrong".

outload:
I know you are frustrated my friend, but please try to be respectful.
Any swearing/insults will only be used against you.
nineinchnails
[!!!]

Post by nineinchnails »

Monty on the Run

nineinchnails wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 8:24 am
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=318

open eyes 8-)
Yes, nineinchnails, we are aware of that thread.

That thread you point to is also locked and had a post defending outload censored.
Maybe it is you who needs to open eyes? 8-)
outload

Post by outload »

I leave link of my last demos, please see the aimbot that I supposedly have.
https://mega.nz/file/cjhFXR7L#_RChEYU1I ... TKpMIr37go
:D
Monty on the Run

outload wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:18 am
I leave link of my last demos, please see the aimbot that I supposedly have.
https://mega.nz/file/cjhFXR7L#_RChEYU1I ... TKpMIr37go
:D
These demos were recorded 1st and 2nd of May - at least 3 days after you were banned.
Hence, they cannot be submitted as evidence.

The demo(s) we are interested in are the ones Liquid and/or evirdrevo recorded of you and submitted to kingpin c0rnn as "evidence".

At this stage it feels apropos to quote Monty from his now infamous censored post:
It's always a telltale sign when a demo is not released to the public.
The operation behind these closed court proceedings have a bad smell attached to it.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Here is the demo: https://easyupload.io/byachd

What is especially triggering for me is the way kiano is killed, while your crosshair is on the left side of the tree, and kiano is on the right side, lol.

I've told other admins my opinion that I am in fact not sure whether you are using aimbot or this is just etpro's antilag being shit and granting you hits that would otherwise never hit. I decided to ban (and unban and then reban again) because I am really not sure and even if there are no cheats involved I don't think I want someone having such an advantage and getting free hits from the antilag system that look as broken and cheaty as this.

Note that we have aCid who plays from Asia and has a 300 ping (50 more than you), and although he also gets some retarded hits/kills and has a good aim, his 300 ping hits aren't as broken and fucked up as yours. So it's not like we have a prejudice against high pingers, but your high ping hits are in fact very weird. Maybe there is something you can fix on your side, I don't know.
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

Ty for posting the demo, i'll have a look later.

edit: I mostly saw antilag at work but the demo is too short to make up my mind.
med1xza

Post by med1xza »

c0rnn wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:24 am
Here is the demo: https://easyupload.io/byachd

What is especially triggering for me is the way kiano is killed, while your crosshair is on the left side of the tree, and kiano is on the right side, lol.

I've told other admins my opinion that I am in fact not sure whether you are using aimbot or this is just etpro's antilag being shit and granting you hits that would otherwise never hit. I decided to ban (and unban and then reban again) because I am really not sure and even if there are no cheats involved I don't think I want someone having such an advantage and getting free hits from the antilag system that look as broken and cheaty as this.
I am inspecting the tree situation right now, and I honestly don't see anything weird so long as you understand what antilag is up to. The reason Kiano dies on the right side of the tree, is because from Rocky's perspective, he was on the left side at the time he took the shot; because it takes such a long time for his shot to register due to the 250ms latency, it is not until Kiano has moved to the other side that the server basically says, actually Kiano got hit, he's dead.

I am working on some videos that roughly undo the antilag, so we can see something closer to what Rocky actually saw from his point of view. I haven't watched the demo fully, only the first situation, but I think it is key in helping people to understand what they are looking at; I haven't seen anything strange in his aiming, in this bit at least, but will watch the full thing later.

Playing against a high-pinger is not nice, especially one that can aim well because you don't get to react to their hits until much later. You get a feel for the damage you are taking in ET thanks to the screen-kick, and for me against people with < 60ms ping, you can get out of harms way quite reliably before dying; if there are one or two high-pingers however, it messes up your judgement and you will end up reacting too late; from your perspective you move out of the way as you usually would, but that high-pinger has a couple of extra shots queued up on you, and so you end up dying behind a wall.

Players like Rocky and Acid are annoying to play against because of this, but I guess they have nowhere else to go these days, so I think it would be a shame to stop them from playing, but it's your server so up to you.

Videos to follow...
Last edited by med1xza on Sat May 02, 2020 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Ok, unbanned again.