again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Re: again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Post by Liquid Sn. »

My demo which I recorded before 1st ban:

https://easyupload.io/8te37h
S3AL

Post by S3AL »

I'd say this is CHRNC story all over again. Head-proximity aimbot (insanely hard to detect) and who knows what else

I'd give myself 10% chance that im wrong IF 250ping might magically make opponents headboxes 5x bigger and remove your spread.

If you gonna rock 3hs on every opponent u better have godlike tracking, and this aint godlike tracking, it aint even med+ tracking. Its just a bunch of unexplained bs headshots.

But again, I give myself 10% chance im wrong, exclusively cos of the ping and how ETs netcode might behave on that matter... i dont know. If it is because of the ping, and high pingers get this kind of advantage, then screw that too, aint their fault, but no place on the server imo for them.
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

I'm having a hard time believing this, but i cannot call him a cheater in clear conscience using this demo as proof.
med1xza

Post by med1xza »

I personally don't see enough in the videos to think there is a bot involved, and certainly no wallhack, as he gets surprised by opponents a few times; it is those cases that he seems to aim the worst in.

In some situations there is an advantage to high ping in ET, but not through some magic hitbox wonders; it is mainly due to the fact that it takes opponents a longer time to react to getting hit by a high pinger, and so they have an easier time landing the initial shots. Personally I think the pros outweigh the cons, and so given the choice I would always prefer to play with a lower ping.

I guess it depends on whether allowing players with such ping is deemed acceptable to you; playing last night I could tell virtually every time if it was Acid was shooting me, it feels so unnatural and it is annoying, but I don't complain about it these days.
S3AL

Post by S3AL »

cornn the above post is not gonna accidently delete itself
etdrver

Post by etdrver »

Monty is having hard times in China :lol: :lol: :lol:
GJIROKASTRA

Post by GJIROKASTRA »

etdrver wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:50 pm
I'd say it's NK, since we have blackout now.
etdrver

Post by etdrver »

GJIROKASTRA wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:55 pm
etdrver wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:50 pm
I'd say it's NK, since we have blackout now.
Ahahah I hope etplayers can go back to duty soon!
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

Movement and aiming ability usually should come together. If I see a player who hits many hs but moves like he spent max 10hrs on this game then it draws my attention. I would say this guy cheats. For me he should be banned. If this is antilag helping then it still doesn't explain lack of skill in movement, tracking and strafing yet still many hs.