again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
med1xza

Re: again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Post by med1xza »

There are moments that demonstrate that he does know how to move; he is not quick in that demo, and yes sometimes clumsy, but he does know how to strafe jump (e.g. 0:24) and bunnyhop (1:00), and his actual combat movement is sometimes pretty good (1:04).
S3AL

Post by S3AL »

What was his HS acc after maps ended, the ratio? Did he shoot 40hs in 20 minutes, or 80hs in 20 minutes? Did he play constantly like in this video? I mean... he shot like 35hs in 6 minutes. That'd be over 100hs on a full map. Full GR would be 150hs.

0:27 lockon - too unhuman.

Other parts where he is rocking 3hs while his screen is shaking - unhuman. I NEVER see that among skilled clean players, never. And this happened like 5 times in a 6 minutes video. I know where i saw it last time - chrnc (aka cronixx, mr aimbot).

Im not seeing any godlike tracking which would justify these headshots. Its all mediocre, until the first hs lands = godmode on, followed by insta more hs.

Do any of you admins have CHRNC demo? So that others see how far the aimbots have evolved nowdays, hardly detectable, head-proximity lock. This case looks exactly like chrnc to me, as soon as the first hs lands, theres insta 2 or 3 more. And btw chrnc was supposably a respectable rtcw oldschooler, until cornn detected his aimbot. Just saying, fancy background achievements stories should mean nothing to anyone.
med1xza

Post by med1xza »

More impressive lock-ons and tracking right here, from a single game of QL on LAN:

https://youtu.be/ANxX6Mf7-Xo?t=188
https://youtu.be/ANxX6Mf7-Xo?t=228
https://youtu.be/ANxX6Mf7-Xo?t=404
https://youtu.be/ANxX6Mf7-Xo?t=434
https://youtu.be/ANxX6Mf7-Xo?t=516

That situation at 0:27 isn't all that impressive, he heard the gun sounds at MG (although I don't know why he didn't look there sooner) and started positioning his crosshair at that spot.
outload

Post by outload »

S3AL wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:17 pm
What was his HS acc after maps ended, the ratio? Did he shoot 40hs in 20 minutes, or 80hs in 20 minutes? Did he play constantly like in this video? I mean... he shot like 35hs in 6 minutes. That'd be over 100hs on a full map. Full GR would be 150hs.

0:27 lockon - too unhuman.

Other parts where he is rocking 3hs while his screen is shaking - unhuman. I NEVER see that among skilled clean players, never. And this happened like 5 times in a 6 minutes video. I know where i saw it last time - chrnc (aka cronixx, mr aimbot).

Im not seeing any godlike tracking which would justify these headshots. Its all mediocre, until the first hs lands = godmode on, followed by insta more hs.

Do any of you admins have CHRNC demo? So that others see how far the aimbots have evolved nowdays, hardly detectable, head-proximity lock. This case looks exactly like chrnc to me, as soon as the first hs lands, theres insta 2 or 3 more. And btw chrnc was supposably a respectable rtcw oldschooler, until cornn detected his aimbot. Just saying, fancy background achievements stories should mean nothing to anyone.
I always get mmm 50acc on all maps: C

But if you want I can shoot badly on purpose to lower the action
outload

Post by outload »

Liquid Sn. wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:59 pm
Movement and aiming ability usually should come together. If I see a player who hits many hs but moves like he spent max 10hrs on this game then it draws my attention. I would say this guy cheats. For me he should be banned. If this is antilag helping then it still doesn't explain lack of skill in movement, tracking and strafing yet still many hs.
I have always been bad with jumps, I always dedicated myself to tracking hahaha
S3AL

Post by S3AL »

when i say lockon, i meant head lockon, he's swinging then completely halts on the head, so 'motoric', use the playback speed on yt, and the headshots later on while screen shaking even worse. I checked one demo(oasis) he record himself, he aint even remotely as good there as on the video. Maybe it was his 6 minutes highlights here on the video. Either way, i call bs on those headshots, no way.

I guess just let him play on the server, give it some time so that other players spec him. According to the video, he should be doing 80-120hs per full map, if he doesnt - he turned it off, if he does - we can keep on analyzing.
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

Monty can't be the only one who has spotted the following pattern:
Whenever there's a discussion about potential cheaters, there's always 3 players leading the accusations:

evirdrevo
Liquid
and S3AL

What do these 3 musketeers have in common?
- they pretty much play rambo medic exclusively
- they are overly eager to compare their own weapon stats with other rambo medics
- they are more concerned about their own player performance than team performance
- they use every kind of game tweak imaginable to try and gain an advantage

Some would probably want to lump med1xza into this company as well.
But after he registered on this forum and spoke honestly and without prejudice,
saying overload is annoying to play against but that's no reason to ban,
Monty cannot in good conscience put him in group with the 3 musketeers.

For now, let's just review how the 3 musketeers went about trying to assasinate fellow rambo medic overload:

evirdrevo comes up against overload on the battlefield and loses.
evirdrevo sees fellow musketeer Liquid playing and secretly PMs him, trying to gauge interest in getting rid of overload.
Liquid immediately responds (like a Pavlovian dog) and goes spec to check out overload owning the field.
Now, keep in mind, Liq at this point has already secretly shown c0rnn a demo of overload and managed to get him banned.
Only for c0rnn to later overturn his own decision and unban.
So you can imagine Liquid is fuming at this point.
The level of fuming is confirmed by evirdrevo: "Liquid said he moved like a total noob".
So what happens next is evirdrevo goes on forum.
And creates one of the most outrageous posts in Hirntot history.
Claiming, among other things:
- overload "runs around like its disneyland and shoots anything in front of him"
- overload has "0 awareness of what is going on behind him"
- overload "acts like a total douchebag" when no admins around (proven NOT to be true via chatlogs)
- overload is an unknown entity, and therefore we should be suspicious of him
evirdrevo concludes his own post by saying he will "donate 100 € to hirntot if the guy isnt cheating".
As if being willing to bet on his own accusations somehow adds to their validity.
The last of the 3 musketeers (S3AL) then comes in, trying to deliver the coup de grace.
S3AL boldly proclaims that there's only a 10% chance of overload NOT being a cheater!
While forgetting to inform the public that the other 90% are based on him being a scheeming rat.
Frankly, S3AL's inexperience is showing everytime he opens his mouth to try and make a point.

So as of now, 4th May 2020, overload is unbanned and able to roam free.
That doesn't mean this saga is over though.

overload, some words of advice my Chilean friend:
1. watch your back
2. trust noone
3. if you do have any friends playing, ask them to vouch for your character
4. always record

overload.jpg
overload.jpg (129.28 KiB) Viewed 21150 times
GJIROKASTRA

Post by GJIROKASTRA »

S3AL