again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
S3AL

Re: again i am banned outload/rocky/fuckboy

Post by S3AL »

Dont trust ET pings. Those are not the real pings. Why do you think they are all locked to static values mostly - 48, 98, 148, 248 etc. A guy with 48 ET ping maybe has a real ping of 30, or maybe 70. Big difference though.

Antilag in et is absolute bullshit and there is no doubt whatsoever the more you are processed by antilag the more advantage you have. It's all broken. It's always been broken. Most of Israelis playing ET usually cant aim shit were owning everyone because of that, 20% acc rampage. U barely peak a lagger and u're dead in a millisecond, on his side though, he's probably been shooting on you for good portion of a second while u were standing still (not seeing him around the corner yet). I always notice the same with laggers - they shoot paranormal hs accuracy, and they always get a bunch of frags on minimal damage (probably cos u cant dodge their shooting and heal - when u think u've dodged and that u're safe behind a wall, ur not, the delayed bullets keep on coming). Anyway, it is what it is. If half the community were lagging like that, the other non laggy half would stop playing because the game would feel entirely broken, luckily its only a couple of them.

I personally noticed even 48 pingers who lag. Get wiped out the moment you peak, getting hit behind walls. They all live far from the server, but not far enough to be grouped into 98 - whichever way the hell the game assigns those pings anyway.

And then there's the screenshake component - that annoying thing that makes it 3x times harder to aim + adds additional spread. Its stupidly exaggerated in this game even against non laggers, never seen it in any other game that pronounced. But...When playing against laggers, it can feel like an mg is shooting on you (even if they dont hs u once), and it can feel like they are not that affected by screenshake at all. There's something there... but I dont know what exactly. What I know is that ET laggers + ET screenshake make laggers in ET feel way worse then in any other game, its not just warps and dying behind walls.

U cant use demos to observe laggers perspective, if they were on twitch, that'd be ideal to compare - what you see, and what they see, and whats the mf offset. Even if you record your own demo and watch it it wont be on point. Only live stream is the real shit.

Anyway, dont stress about it. As long as the majority doesnt lag, its okay. Laggers can keep on lagging, as long as they stfu (i know a couple of egos who talk a lot and think they are good, while they suck hardcore but the lag makes them look good). If it was my server, I honestly wouldnt know wtf to do - how do u tell someone to f*** off because they live far and lag too much? Or even worse... to f*** off because ET antilag or netcode is total shit... u cant rly.

If he's actually aimbotting, thats a different story... but I didnt focus on that, rarely see him on.
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

Saw this guy just for a moment yesterday and I can't believe he is not cheating...
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

Antilag in various forms is the norm for FPS games these days; it gets even more screwed up if they do it for projectiles, i.e. you dodge a rocket, but it hits you anyway!
Hence rifle / nades / pf are not antilagged. Would create some fucked up shit if it was.
HeDo

Post by HeDo »

Liquid Sn. wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:51 pm
Saw this guy just for a moment yesterday and I can't believe he is not cheating...
I do agree.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

He (and at least 2 others) from NationsCup 2020 Team Chile played on Hirntot in the last couple of weeks. It's possible he is very good and the antilag just makes it absurd. Good player + high ping antilag = bad news for everyone else.

https://www.crossfire.nu/journals/15698 ... team-chile
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

I for one am looking forward to him playing competition on ETTV. I bought plenty of popcorn already.
S3AL

Post by S3AL »

popcorn not good for your figure woman
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

evirdrevo wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:10 pm
I for one am looking forward to him playing competition on ETTV. I bought plenty of popcorn already.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Rebanned, topic closed.