Confessing

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
matzcore

Confessing

Post by matzcore »

Hello evrybodi, I wan't to confess about my self a.k.a ma7z im hacking, and using software as eyes,hands,ears and a monitor aswell. DiaRrhea keep's calling me a hacker and printed a screenshot of my screen and got the truth of my screen, https://imgur.com/a/nDhIud2
Joke's aside increase ur humanized diarrhea, cause ur not the only one accusing me of hacking
#Exceed3rd-Ma7z
#Legendaria-Ma7z
#-SkiLLeSS-Ma7z
#/Wannabe/Ma7z
diarrhea

Re: Confessing

Post by diarrhea »

It was not me who gave the screenshot .You've probably put it yourself :lol: :D . After that I saw you cheat (Klobby was a witness) just like 90% of users of this server.I'm in the ass whether you cheat or not.Sooner or later someone will record your demo.
benny

Post by benny »

Do I need to move that thread into "Braindump - Dump your mental trash here!" or not?

Code: Select all

<Hirntot> Global Chat [ CocAinE: dude honestly, arent there better ways to out yoursealf as homosexual than using mortar? ]
matzcore

Post by matzcore »

benny wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 am
Do I need to move that thread into "Braindump - Dump your mental trash here!" or not?
If it belongs there i guess ye then
#Exceed3rd-Ma7z
#Legendaria-Ma7z
#-SkiLLeSS-Ma7z
#/Wannabe/Ma7z