Sniper script

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Nzuri Sana

Sniper script

Post by Nzuri Sana »

given that it's an obvious cheat, could this be formally banned and could steps be taken to ensure people don't use it?
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Sniper script

Post by c0rnn »

Sniper scripts don't work in ETPro as ETPro itself has "formally banned" the use of the "+lookdown" command.

com_maxfps 71
m_pitch 0.04
Higher sensitivity
Higher fov

That's all you need to snipe faster and better.

Try it and you'll see, especially once you reach level 3 sniper.
Last edited by c0rnn on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sNossi
[!!!]

Post by sNossi »

Practice and once again practice, practice until the effect.

Suitable cg_fov - 120
Sensitivity "5.0"
Man really only has what is in him.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

You dont need that "script" or "toggle". I use default settings and snipe better than cn and olga together. 8-)
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Optimist :lol:
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

:D
-Zac->

Post by -Zac-> »

I'm a low skilled player but as sniper, without scripts or hacks I reach 55-59% of accuracy. Is also a question of timing and experience but with practice everyone can be a good sniper.
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

The funniest thing about snipers these days is that when I'm hiding with my coffee up at the watertower on Fueldump, then I regularly hear the snipers hit the watertower. It’s like they think that if they shoot enough holes in that tower, then the water will pour out and cause some sort of calamity :?

The best way to combat a cowards ops is with a precise, long-distance panzer shot. Knowing that the enemy have this weapon and skill at their disposal makes them nervous. A sure sign of this is when the coward ops is standing up instead of laying down. Zac is now on prozac because of me.
Qpa

Post by Qpa »

As one said there is no sniper script unless you use heavy cheats as wh aimbot etc.

It's all about low constant fps by com_maxfps command (people said 71 fps is best some use 43 fps but for me is unplayable -too less fps)
because in ET engine when you snipe recoil is bigger when you have more fps.
Second thing is m_pitch what is like vertical sensitivity, when you have vertical sensitivity bigger you can faster move down your crosshair.

These things doesn't make your crosshair move down after shoot exactly in the same place when you shoot
You have to make still corecctions but its easier. It makes recoil smaller but doesn't disable it.

In early ET years was sniper script with +lookdwon command what allow you after shoot move down crooshair exactly in place when you shoot
but this command doesn't work in Etpro.

Third thing is technique after one shoot and another and another you consatly move down your mouse. Together with skill it means than you can shoot few rounds per second like with no recoil. Its hard but look at SnipaJarhead where it's hard to win duel with him with smg even at close distance.

Four is skill.