Excessive teamdamage

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Monty on the Run

Excessive teamdamage

Post by Monty on the Run »

Just got the dreaded 15 min kick for excessive teamdamage (artillery bonanza). Just wondering why I didn’t see a server message saying I’ve made too much damage and need to be careful. From what I recall you used to have this before and it saved me many a time.

Also, is teamdamage every damage to the team, or just the damage where teammates file a complaint? As of right now it looks like complaining have been turned off?
c0rnn
[!!!]

Re: Excessive teamdamage

Post by c0rnn »

The warning system is a good idea, I updated my script: https://github.com/x0rnn/etpro/blob/mas ... gekick.lua Something similar could be enabled on Hirn.

It's total team damage.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

Please don't help the idiots more by adding a warning system for this. If you're not an idiot you will check ur team damage yourself during game. There are so many retarded TKers, and the only way to deal with them, is letting them tk you, at least when an admin is not around. I am just saying if we let these intentional TKers know they will get kicked, a lot of games will be ruined. For guys like monty who use ffe all the time, they can use /scores in game to control their unintentional tk more.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Also a good point xD
grag

Post by grag »

hyperloop wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:37 am
There are so many retarded TKers, and the only way to deal with them, is letting them tk you, at least when an admin is not around. I am just saying if we let these intentional TKers know they will get kicked, a lot of games will be ruined.
agreed
Harlekin

Post by Harlekin »

There is TK system. Try !tkindex We could set it more aggressiv to hit them harder... but keep in mind. a unlucky mortar/airstrike shot could be then enough to kick someone from the server.
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

Harlekin wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:25 am
There is TK system. Try !tkindex We could set it more aggressiv to hit them harder... but keep in mind. a unlucky mortar/airstrike shot could be then enough to kick someone from the server.
I already have a certain individual who I suspect is running into my artillery on purpose when we’re in the same team. A more aggressive !tkindex system would be welcomed like a lottery win by such dorks.