Changed spawntimes

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Buro

Re: Changed spawntimes

Post by Buro »

Maybe it is not a problem, for me there are a lot of changes recently which during the first look dont seem to be necessary. Ok for me it can stay that 15s of st on the beggining. Now i think if adding that extra spawn for allies (fuel/oasis) is good. For sure on oasis it makes harder to close allies in old city, but on fuel it makes allies to be inside bunker :D. Uneven teams have always been and will always be. I always try to change team, but 1 against 3 is still the same.

Every my opinion is based on time played after changes...
On railgun i would really recommend returning flag spot and changing spawntime to 25 for allied forces.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

On fueldump cave storage spawn is now changed from 3 positions to 2.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

We will change oasis back to 20 and add an advanced spawn like on battery for 4 players when CP is built. Not too advanced, maybe 3-5 sec advantage.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

c0rnn wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 am
We will change oasis back to 20 and add an advanced spawn like on battery for 4 players when CP is built. Not too advanced, maybe 3-5 sec advantage.
Sounds like a better deal, if a change is felt necessary.
evirdrevo

Post by evirdrevo »

15/30 leads to repetitieve gameplay, just like 20/20 on railgun is bad.

Also 15 second respawntime leads to less grouping up, leading to trickling instead of groups up attacks