Supply

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Monty on the Run

Supply

Post by Monty on the Run »

Hooray we have Supply on Hirntot! :P

One slight concern though: this version you have selected have the health & ammo cabinets on the first floor. This leads to the allies resupplying while they wait for axis to spawn downstairs. With the amount of skill on the Hirntot server it will be easy for allies to create a chokepoint between these two areas - especially if you have that CONFIG.EU guy in allies who seems to be obsessed with spawncamping.

Possible solutions to this are to move the health & ammo cabinets down in basement, or allow axis a 2nd spawn at the stairs between the first and second floor.

I also didn't see any protected spawnzone indicators on map. I would advocate that the stairs in axi basement inside Supply (both spawn exits) be protected, as axis should at least be allowed to move up one floor before the heavy weapon carnage commence.
Harlekin

Re: Supply

Post by Harlekin »

Command maps are not yet updated. Will be done if i got more time to do it. Also the campaign with custom maps, is default OFF. Admins can activate it with !8map
Buro

Post by Buro »

Maybe make weekends with 8 maps and 6 map during other days? Only for test now.
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

please upload original versions of custom maps... :lol: