Appeal!

Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Bat

Appeal!

Post by Bat »

Due to the Russian aggression in Ukraine and the sanctions imposing by the free and democratic world on Russia, all Russian and other players supporting these Russian murderers who are waging the war should be banned. Do not be indifferent and passive to the suffering of Ukrainians and do not allow Russians to insult and laugh in your face etc.!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnmiqaCm-Nc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qAI0rsgJ6E
a domestic cat

Re: Appeal!

Post by a domestic cat »

You mean, like, all two of them?
Bat

Post by Bat »

I mean everyone who demonstrates and declares support for the Russians in every way.
a domestic cat

Post by a domestic cat »

What specific incident are you referring to? Can you please submit a screenshot, demo or timestamp of a behavior not in compliance with the server rules - namely #5 and #6?
Bat

Post by Bat »

I don't have screenshots, but there were many obvious examples supporting Russians by using names: a player named CLOWN_WOLOD (yesterday), a player named Standard made from the colors of the Russian flag (today).
They did not deny my questions about supporting the Russians with these names, but they insulted and joked about it.
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

We won’t ban or forbid using white/blue/red flag colors in names. Keep the political talk out of the server if you can, if things go too far we will react on a per person basis.
Bat

Post by Bat »

I try to keep the policy away from the server, but it's hard to avoid it when Russians aggressively invade Ukraine and kill people there and the player coming to the server with the nickname CLOWN_WOLOD starts doing it himself and breaks server rule #6, insulting Ukrainians and all the people who help them, he does not respect the victims and the suffering, he mocks them. Anyone who approves of Russian crimes and does not behave humanly should be banned from the server.