Makke WH

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
qqqqqqqqqqqq

Makke WH

Post by qqqqqqqqqqqq »

alot of people were complaining about makke having wh.
so i record all my games and i happended to be death and spectacte him.
he was blantantly using WH.
https://streamable.com/sn6vt
hazz

Re: Makke WH

Post by hazz »

I hope he won't be banned because of this. At the beginning, snapping to the axis player behind the truck looked more like a natural reflex trying to predict the movement after first hearing snowy steps on the right, before realising it was a teammate anyway...

The kill on 9nine was without any kind of preshooting or even aiming at him before he was clearly visible around the corner. It's the one that's making me most skeptical about makke using wallhack.

The last kill on screeno also wasn't that suspicious in my opinion. You can hear his steps more on the left than on the right of the box, but even if you don't pay so much attention to sounds, just predicting that the player would run back after he sees no axis player on one side of the box can be just good game sense and situational awareness.

Also, there was no prefire on either of the enemies he killed. The basic reflex delay was there. Of course one might argue that if you want to hide a wallhack, the first thing you do is learn to fake that reflex delay, but that doesn't really prove anything.

I'm not saying it doesn't look a little suspicious, but banning based on a clip that's easily explained as normal gameplay is not right.
a domestic cat

Post by a domestic cat »

Would you mind sharing the demo? Anyway, based just on the video, I don't see anything particularly suspicious.

In general, it's a good idea to have cg_autoAction set to 1, so all your games are automatically recorded (you can just purge the folder now and then, but demo files aren't really big). Once in doubt, just send us your demo (you don't really need to spectate the player directly - it kinda helps, but it's not necessary).
qqqqqqqqqqqq

Post by qqqqqqqqqqqq »

it's the only thing i have from him, i was playing myself happened to be death and happened to spectate him.
sNossi
[!!!]

Post by sNossi »

He recorded me :D

It's important to have a demo ! What you have given is not enough ;)

Greetings !
Man really only has what is in him.