Fruit the kicking authority

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Re: Fruit the kicking authority

Post by Liquid Sn. »

After few autoputspecs for spawnkill server kicks you. Maybe you don't know the whole story, I don't defent or accuse anyone now. What I would like to see is Fruit's opinion or maybe some demos for proving anything. Right now it is just one side of the story.
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Liquid Sn. wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:19 am
2. Spawncamping is when you kill someone who is in his spawn but you are in the area of this spawn too(red area on the map) - that is forbidden on hirn servers for every class.
Oh really. I did not know. As this definition is about spawn area it may be not widely accepted. Even on other ET servers.
So well if you are using such definition then what Fruit was doing would not be spawncamping. He was standing on the border of spawn area behind bank.

But Monty pointed nicely to rules. Thank you.
Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 am
Liquid Sn. wrote:
2. Spawncamping is when you kill someone who is in his spawn but you are in the area of this spawn too(red area on the map) - that is forbidden on hirn servers for every class.
I think maybe you should read the rules a bit more carefully.

It states there that the only thing "forbidden" with regards to spawncamping is to do it at an “excessive” extent (rule 3). This means that spawncamping from time to time is perfectly legal, as long as this is not something you are overly obsessed with (think noniiin).
And there we do not have Liqid's definiton, but something other about spawncamping. Precisely:
"Killing in a spawn with light weapons (e.g. thompson, pistols) or rifle nades is never spawnkill, but keep rule #3 - Spawncamping in mind."
And based also on looking on the previous sencence it sounds as this one is alsbo non-fightable spawns also. And also as it mentions rule #3 which is about non-fightable spawns.
i am not a woman
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 am
Liquid Sn. wrote:
3. Monty, you are not a representative of hirntot admins so saying this:
"And even if you did spawncamp; giving you a day off is too harsh. First you warn, then you kick, and if none of that works then you give a full day off. But no, [!!!]fRUIT goes directly to the harsh punishment. That's how you antagonize players and make sure they return with a chip on their shoulders."
Is not appropriate. It is not your job to tell others how admins work is or should be done on this server.
I think maybe you should read up on the definition of a forum: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. This is a forum and as such it is my right to voice my opinion about issues that concern us all. Whether or not I’m a “representative” of Hirntot is irrelevant.
Yea people with power have authority. And typical way of holding power is authoritarian. Well the other way there would be a little anarchism - which is a little more demanding to govern. Authoritarianism is the easier way. This is why poor countries have governments more autrhoritarian. And why in the poor past all countries were authoritarian. Yes, I like anarchism. And no, I do not mean chaos by it. I mean questioning authorities, not listening to them blindly.
i am not a woman
nineinchnails
[!!!]

Post by nineinchnails »

Calm down guys, it's just a game.

Spawncamping happens often, when one team is ways stronger than the opponent team. If then a spawncamper backrapes the half team, it's even more worse and unbalanced.
Rushing through Axis-Spawn on Goldrush torwards Bank is not spawncamping, it's part of the game. Exception: Blast the way with a PF, thats not ok (HW Spawnkilling) :D
I do use !putspec and !rules when I notice, that someone "hides" in opponent spawn and waiting for the respawn, just to use a grenade or SMG to massacre the half team from behind (thats imo spawncamping).

I dont know what you did, or what fruit did... but don't pay too much attention on it. Just keep playing within the rules and don't try to discuss, it's useless anyway :) I dont think there are abusing admin or members on the server, primarily everyone want's to play and have fun, not kicking or banning other players :P
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

nineinchnails wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:12 pm
I dont think there are abusing admin or members on the server, primarily everyone want's to play and have fun, not kicking or banning other players :P
Not kicking other players? Lol. I think what he did clearly shows there is at least one who want doing this. If it will help him being on the stronger team.
Fun? Yes. Unfortunatelly for someone fun is kicking player for 24 h after one light weapons spawn kill. Peculiar. And when server had around 10 players.
i am not a woman
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

nineinchnails wrote:
Easy for you to say – you’re not the one getting kicked off server. If something like what occurred with me, QpaQ, justyna, or thehighsenser were to happen to you, then I imagine you would be ready to launch a nuclear bomb in the vicinity of the perpetrator.
nineinchnails wrote:
I do use !putspec and !rules when I notice, that someone "hides" in opponent spawn and waiting for the respawn, just to use a grenade or SMG to massacre the half team from behind (thats imo spawncamping).
Then you need to read rules too it seems.

The rule states that it is only “excessive” spawnkilling that is not allowed.

The definition of “excessive” is clear: more than is necessary, normal, or desirable; immoderate

Basically, “excessive” means “over the top”.

It is not over the top to hide in enemy spawn and throw a nade like you describe. The only way it becomes over the top is if a player repeats that action over and over within a short timespan until it becomes more than is necessary (think noniiin). Then, and only then, is it okay to warn the player.

Dying from someone hiding in your own spawn sucks, but it is not illegal. Becoming a victim of such practice does not mean you have the right to automatically use the !putspec command as revenge.

And with you taking the time to point out that you use the !putspec command, while someone like [!!!]fRUIT goes ballistic and instead use the !fkick command, that tells me that it is him you should be telling that "it’s just a game”.
nineinchnails wrote:
I dont think there are abusing admin or members on the server, primarily everyone want's to play and have fun, not kicking or banning other players :P
This thread is dedicated to [!!!]fRUIT specifically and it is him we are discussing. Even if you can point to other admins/members and claim that they are not abusing; that still does not mitigate what [!!!]fRUIT does.

Clearly [!!!]fRUIT is abusing - otherwise he would be on this forum and point out what me and justyna did wrong so that he could justify his actions.
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

nineinchnails wrote:
And well as we can see every day in fact for MANY people fun is constant insulting other players. Lol you can leave such naive idealism to some mind blank kids.
So btw. nice treating people nineinchnails - as naively dumb. Paternalizing may work for females, but we here are rather all male.
And I am afraid admins are not that different from regular folks on server. One among them especially - Fruit.
i am not a woman
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:05 am
nineinchnails wrote:
This thread is dedicated to [!!!]fRUIT specifically and it is him we are discussing. Even if you can point to other admins/members and claim that they are not abusing; that still does not mitigate what [!!!]fRUIT does.
nineinchnails dismisses us as some naive kids. Nice.
i am not a woman
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

Monty on the Run wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:05 am
nineinchnails wrote:
Easy for you to say – you’re not the one getting kicked off server. If something like what occurred with me, QpaQ, justyna, or thehighsenser were to happen to you, then I imagine you would be ready to launch a nuclear bomb in the vicinity of the perpetrator.
OMG you just justified his words. Some of people have lives outside this game, Monty. :D I hope you too. So was that a joke??

Thank nineinchnails for trying to calm too enraged Monty - though it looks like u did the opposide effect... Well happens when you paternalize people.
But this is my thread and I do not need calming down.
i am not a woman
FruiT
[!!!]

Post by FruiT »

Hey Monty - I dont find it is right to let lvl3 admin SK with PF. So If you dont mind please read rules and nexttime if you say something about the abuse, say what you did.

Hey Jystina - Please dont SPAWNCAMP IN RED ZONE - It is not allowed even with SMG.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5

SO read those first.