Hi

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Temple

Hi

Post by Temple »

Hi, just saying game is hella HACKED!!
s0nic

Re: Hi

Post by s0nic »

Temple i agree with you. But things are not as simple as they might seem. Few years ago i was playing et, and just like you, i always had a feeling someone else is controlling my actions on screen.. I decided to dig deep.. very deep. What i found after years of struggling was incredible. In a dark room, deep underground, there he was. Just.. sitting there.. staring at his screen, controlling millions of players around the world. From the conversation i had with him i found out that he is a high templar of the Illuminati, coming from a planet so advanced that our minds can't even comprehend.. sent to Earth with a sole purpose of controlling some of potentially best players the world has ever seen, just to ruin them so they would never reach their potential. He never told me why.. he just said "i am the REAL PUNKBUSTER".. and wanished into thin air before my eyes..
retired
Monty on the Run

Post by Monty on the Run »

Temple wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:32 pm
Hi, just saying game is hella HACKED!!
Monty never thought he'd agree with anything that nut Temple says... but he's actually right! The other day Monty was playing and he was typing stuff he never in a million years would say. It was like someone took control of his being and made him into someone else. Temple, you were right all along!
justyna.olesik

Post by justyna.olesik »

ofc. I am a hacker myself. We hack everything. Especially our own servers.
i am not a woman
hyperloop

Post by hyperloop »

Monty and Temple, two peas in a pod..